ASU Post Post game show now available

Harry

What did you say about stAte? We're stuck in the Sun Belt? We just owned you for the 8th time in a row.

Harry is cool. The other guy is a clown.

NT has 3x the resources of stAte - and you have lost 8 times in a row to little ole stAte . . . don't belittle the Sun Belt, it makes you look pathetic.

The Sun Belt is a joke of a conference and unforunately we have been unable to compete in it for 8 years which makes us an ultimate joke. However, it is great to get out of the worst conference in FBS. Don't try to make the Sun Belt into anything other that a dumpster fire, it makes you look retarded.

Edited by glick1980
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 4

The Sun Belt is a joke of a conference and unforunately we have been unable to compete in it for 8 years which makes us an ultimate joke. However, it is great to get out of the worst conference in FBS. Don't try to make the Sun Belt into anything other that a dumpster fire, it makes you look retarded.

Sun Belt football will improve when UNT leaves . . and it is already better than CUSA football. Thanks for not contributing to our success.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 3

Sun Belt football will improve when UNT leaves . . and it is already better than CUSA football. Thanks for not contributing to our success.

If C-USA had offered y'all an invite, ASU's A.D., administration, coaching staff, players, and fan base wouldn't have had to think twice--you'd have hopped on it in a second.

• Upvote 3

If C-USA had offered y'all an invite, ASU's A.D., administration, coaching staff, players, and fan base wouldn't have had to think twice--you'd have hopped on it in a second.

That doesn't mean that the CUSA would be worth a crap or that it would be the smart thing to join. Enjoy your games buried on some cbs college network - nobody else will becasue they won't be able to find them.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

Yeah Georgia State will be great.....As bad as UNT has been recently the Sun Belt is losing 1/3 of it's conference football championships when UNT leaves.

• Upvote 2

That doesn't mean that the CUSA would be worth a crap or that it would be the smart thing to join. Enjoy your games buried on some cbs college network - nobody else will becasue they won't be able to find them.

Please tell us where to find Sun Belt games, I have been looking for over a decade.

• Upvote 7

All I need to know is that Wright Waters, who did.very little, was replaced by that crazy exgirlfriend of a commissioner Karl Benson. Oh, and tell me where to find the Sun Belt games, any sport, on television.

• Upvote 1

LaMo has 1/3 the budget of everyone, and it's looking like them vs. AState for the Belt title.

FIU picked to win the league by coaches. Whoops.

This conference is as whacky for football as it is competitive. Maybe it's for the best than no one is seeing it outside of ESPN3.

See ya'll on the hardwood.

Edited by greenminer
  • Upvote 1

No matter how bad our football program is, and how good the Belt may be, I can forever take solace in two facts:

1) Karl Benson is taking over the conference we are leaving

2) we are leaving the conference that Karl Benson is taking over.

Wanna know what's gonna happen to the Belt? Read what has happened to the WAC since 1994.

• Upvote 2

It's a shame they didn't get you final stats quicker. You might consider grabbing them from ESPN.com or something if this happens again. It was a bit off following up Hank and George's post game, with complete stats, with the post post game that announced stats that only went through the 3rd quarter.

Great job as always guys.

• Upvote 1

I hate seeing the trashing of Belt on the way out the door by some.

The only negative the Sun Belt brought UNT was making it easy for Dickey to win and allowing him to think you don't have to recruit hard. But we didn't make you hire Dodge.

As to TV if stAte makes a bowl game this year, half our games in 2011 & 2012 will have been on the ESPN family. No complaint from me. Saturday was the first game this year I didn't see in person or on real TV. According the Houston Chronicle Houston - SMU on Fox Regional barely outdrew two Ft Worth high school teams on Comcast. That's the flaw of being on non-broadcast non-ESPN channels.

I wouldn't have much issue with the belt were it not for the influx of trolls this year and the halftime interview at the MUTS game with that asshat Benson who refused to acknowledge that UNT was on the field and all but said moving to CUSA was a stupid move. Then I see the most blatant crap refereeing every week, I tip my cap, extend my middle finger, and wish all remaining belt schools good luck with Mr. Couldn't Hold a Conference Together to Save His Life.

Maybe we'll suck at football forever. The extra $3.4 million we get from CUSA television revenue says we don't get worse.

I hate seeing the trashing of Belt on the way out the door by some.

The only negative the Sun Belt brought UNT was making it easy for Dickey to win and allowing him to think you don't have to recruit hard. But we didn't make you hire Dodge.

As to TV if stAte makes a bowl game this year, half our games in 2011 & 2012 will have been on the ESPN family. No complaint from me. Saturday was the first game this year I didn't see in person or on real TV. According the Houston Chronicle Houston - SMU on Fox Regional barely outdrew two Ft Worth high school teams on Comcast. That's the flaw of being on non-broadcast non-ESPN channels.

I agree with all except the last part. SMU never out draws high school teams.

Yep. Clears up any misconceptions I had regarding character.

We're having fun here, no?

Look, I love the Belt. I'm pretty vocal about how much I love some of the schools...LaLa especially (and I miss NMSU).

Consider my sentiment more geared around Benson. That guy is spelling doom for y'all, but I wish the schools the best. Maybe he'll get this go-round right.

Edited by greenminer
  • Upvote 1