Mean Green @ Blue Raiders Football Watching Party

UNT 90 Grad

sml_gallery_3776_23_153067.jpg

Watching party at Rudy's BBQ in Allen starts 10/27 at 2pm (kickoff at 2:30).

Top 10 Reasons to come to Rudy's BBQ Saturday to watch the game (in no particular order):

1. Watch, cheer, and scream with fellow Mean Green fans

2. Only place in town to hear Cary scream "And that's good for a Mean Green..."

3. Great BBQ

4. Don't have to huddle around a computer or your iPhone/iPad

5. Mean Green beer specials

6. Free UNT items (pens, posters, stickers, etc.)

7. North Texas door prizes at half time

8. Available info on the Mean Green Club and UNT Alumni Association (available, not pushed)

9. Support a restaurant chain that supports North Texas

10. Free admission and open to the public

• Upvote 4

Haven't scheduled anything in Austin as I'm helping my two buddies launch their school's (University of Illinois) club but if someone wants to do something impromptu let me know.

Haven't scheduled anything in Austin as I'm helping my two buddies launch their school's (University of Illinois) club but if someone wants to do something impromptu let me know.

Keep in mind that this game is an ESPN3 exclusive. You won't be able to get it on a TV channel. I only bring this up because getting the technology hurdles passed takes a little planning.

Right. I was mainly alluding to if someone has a giant movie theater set up in their house....

Keep in mind that this game is an ESPN3 exclusive. You won't be able to get it on a TV channel. I only bring this up because getting the technology hurdles passed takes a little planning.

• Upvote 1