North Texas - LaLa Predictions

cdizzle86

I agree they just need to adjust the offense to more 3 step drop quick passes mixed with the run and put the right athletes on the field to make plays regardless of there classification or who's been starting. Our defense is decent but tweaking the offense will make a big difference. I think we will see some positive changes on offense.

I've been making homer picks all season long, but I'll be a little more realistic this time. ULL doesn't have much defense, but we've shown that it doesn't take much to stop us. I'm certainly not going to pick us to score 30 points against a remotely decent 1-A defense until I see it.

And ULL's offense is probably better than Houston's. They haven't scored less than 37 against anybody but Okie Lite, and they put up 24 against them. So I'll say . . .

Ragin' Cajuns 34

Mean Green 21

Hopefully our boys bring their "A" game and prove me wrong.

I agree that we don't know how the good guys will do, nor do we know which team will "show up" based on what we have seen so far this year...But I do know that we will see a team that will go out and fight hard to win! I know we will see a team that won't give up...there is no quit in this team...and I know we will see a team that will do all it can to represent themselves and UNT and its student body well. I fully expect to see a hard fought game with the good guys coming out on top in a close one. If I had to put numbers to it...I'd say...DT hits a late TD and Olen follows up with the extra point for a 24-17 win.

I expect to be as excited after this game ends for the future of the Mean Green's season as I was bummed out after the home loss to Troy in one that really should have been won. This team remembers....this team does not want that to happen at home again!

This team will be and is ready. Believe it and be there to see it IN PERSON!

• Upvote 2

For the first 4 games, I didn't post my prediction and was spot-on for 2 of them and only a few points off on the other 2. So in the spirit of hoping that a posted prediction makes me wrong, and that it falls in our favor, I'll say ULL 38 UNT 28. Let's see if posting this jinxes them ;)

ULL is better than us, but I think we have a shot simply because we play better at home. Yes, I remember Troy. We dominated that game but choked in the red zone. I think we see more of Harris and Teagarden if our starters aren't making plays....basically, I expect Chico to pull out all the tricks in his bag to try to win this game.