Kicking around Bliss

Cooley

First of all, I realize J. Jones is locked up at UNT for heaven knows how long. Assuming we were looking for a head guy now, would we consider Bliss?

I realize the guy brings some taint with him, however, someone will get perhaps the cleanest coach in America going forward. (assuming he elects to stay in coaching) The guy can recruit (albeit with some good ole Baptist money) and is a very good coach.

What are your thoughts? Hell, it's dead on this side!

Put me down as a no.

He's come away from OU,  SMU, New Mexico and now Baylor with something not smelling right.

I agree. The only reason he wasn't punished by the NCAA for the SMU stuff is because they already had the football program dead to rights on the Death Penalty and didn't want to pile on.

I would take Jones over Bliss right now in a heartbeat. No contest.

The guy can recruit

???????

That's what started this whole mess at Baylor in the first place, Bliss trying to entice and pay at least two recruits outside the rules, in addition to recruiting a pysco-murderer. He did learn something at Smuu! tongue.gif

Edited by NT80