Where is stadium?

Danish43

Hey Guys:

I have been planning to go to this game with my 15 year old son and leave on Friday and come back on Sunday. My first question is can I just purchased tickets on game day?. I read it may be sold out and if so can I purchase them on Friday or do I need to contact some ticket office to purchase these.

Please remember, last year I went to 3 games at Apogee and I could purchase them on game day. I am not familiar in purchasing tickets away from Denton regarding the chance it may be sold out by Friday evening.

Any information will surely help me. Thanks

• Upvote 1

Hey Guys:

I have been planning to go to this game with my 15 year old son and leave on Friday and come back on Sunday. My first question is can I just purchased tickets on game day?. I read it may be sold out and if so can I purchase them on Friday or do I need to contact some ticket office to purchase these.

Please remember, last year I went to 3 games at Apogee and I could purchase them on game day. I am not familiar in purchasing tickets away from Denton regarding the chance it may be sold out by Friday evening.

Any information will surely help me. Thanks

call the UH ticket office too. There was plenty of room when i got mine on the west side on the 30 yd line.

Edited by MeanMag
  • Upvote 2

Thank you guy. I happened to get my tickets calling UH office. Made it to the UH Hilton last night even with my 15 yr old trying to tell me how to get there.

But I have another question. My 15 yr old will not be going to game but wants to take a bus to the Asian Market on Bedford, is the area around the UH campus safe for him to be alone? Thanks.

Thank you guy. I happened to get my tickets calling UH office. Made it to the UH Hilton last night even with my 15 yr old trying to tell me how to get there.

But I have another question. My 15 yr old will not be going to game but wants to take a bus to the Asian Market on Bedford, is the area around the UH campus safe for him to be alone? Thanks.

He should be okay, but if you aren't too sure, it doesn't hurt to go with him.

I'd say no.