Wanna see the NT vs. UH game but can't make it to Houston?

UNT 90 Grad

Looks like the Internet stream of the game can be purchased through Houston's athletics web site for $9.95: http://www.uhcougars.com/allaccess/?media=327000 . Otherwise, I think you are out of luck if you are in the DFW area.

Note: Unfortunately I won't be able to host a watching party this weekend, so that's not an option either...though if someone else wants to put one together... :whistling1:

• Upvote 1

Well I'll be. It looks like DirecTV will have it on channel 665, if anyone gets that.

If that's Comcast, then it's questionable. We had one game on Comcast earlier this year and it was blacked out on DirecTV except in a few markets. DFW was blacked out. It wasn't blacked out if you had Comcast Cable service.

Evidently the UH athletic department wasn't very happy with Comcast blacking it out since they advertised that it would be available.

Verizon FIOS customers are sol on the televised game this week. Comcast and I guess DirectTV will have the game but no where in sight if you have FIOS.

I will have to rely on ESPN updates too. Hope to go to a Nebraska-OSU watching party. Friend and his brother (who played at Nebraska) vs. another friend, me and several others big OSU fans.

Go Mean Green!

AT&T Uverse channel 1741 Comcast Sports Network, Alathough I will be attending this game, I have set DVR to record it.

What package do you have to get that channel? I don't get it, and I have the U300. Do you have the U450 or something?

The game showed up on DISH in Houston last night on one of the alternate channels, but it's gone now.

Of course, I'm going to be there, but I was hoping to record it...

thefirstrow.eu then click on American football. It has never failed me. I watch tons of games on there every Saturday for free.

Just checked this site and our game is listed.

FYI - the site does not seem to work with Mac. Windows only.

Thanks Joshdude 182

Edited by adman

Unfortunately you aren't going to have any luck watching the game on your iPhone unless you had a PC setup to stream it for you.

Edit: Actually if you can find a stream on Justin.tv you could download the Justin.tv app and stream it.

Edit #2: If you download the Skyfire browser you should be able to view the FirstRow stream.

See: http://www.firstrowsports.eu/mobile/

Edited by GabeGMG

I'm so glad that thefirstrow.eu is going to have the game. I hate box score watching.