Is the Green Brigade

RushnStudies

Well I am sure Ramon was getting outcoached and hence why he is the OC at Mississippi Valley State.

Actually (and once again) the "we're getting out-coached" was directed at the whole bunch (all four of them) that were trotting down the steps to join the rest of the coaching staff for half-time. Ramon was the only one who took exception (typical of a "it's all about me" SMU grad). I didn't even know who he was.

As to why I informed the band director that the GB was not making a bigger sound than the pep band from the other school.......because it was true? Several other people sitting around me in the stands noticed it too.

If it makes you feel any better it didn't hurt his feelings.... and I was quickly (and politely) dismissed.

Edited by SilverEagle
  • Downvote 2

Actually (and once again) the "we're getting out-coached" was directed at the whole bunch (all four of them) that were trotting down the steps to join the rest of the coaching staff for half-time. Ramon was the only one who took exception (typical of a "it's all about me" SMU grad). I didn't even know who he was.

As to why I informed the band director that the GB was not making a bigger sound than the pep band from the other school.......because it was true? Several other people sitting around me in the stands noticed it too.

If it makes you feel any better it didn't hurt his feelings.... and I was quickly (and politely) dismissed.

Wow, SMU really is the root of all evil. I knew it!

:crazysmile: