The CougarKing Comes to GMG Thread (With Guest Star MeanGreener)

Cougar King

Harry and Tasty,

If this thread is not a first ballot hall of famer, I'm lobbying for a new league commissioner.

The fact that an outsider like me was able to become a hall of fame candidate in less than 100 posts and being around less than a week meas that I'm either really good at this or the people on GMG have really bad taste.

Anyway, UNT better get off of the tracks because they are going to get hit by the kickoff train on Saturday!

Edited by Cougar King

The fact that an outsider like me was able to become a hall of fame candidate in less than 100 posts and being around less than a week meas that I'm either really good at this or the people on GMG have really bad taste.

Or, perhaps a bit of both. hard to believe this thread has now run to 31 pages. Glad you dropped by Cougar King...things around here were getting a tad boring...might I introduce you to a second Mean Green chat room as well? I think you'd do real well over there...seriously...we have some very spirited fans on that site as well. PM me if you want the link.

• Upvote 1

Or, perhaps a bit of both. hard to believe this thread has now run to 31 pages. Glad you dropped by Cougar King...things around here were getting a tad boring...might I introduce you to a second Mean Green chat room as well? I think you'd do real well over there...seriously...we have some very spirited fans on that site as well. PM me if you want the link.

Oh dear God, Kram. You're one of those guys? As the user in the #1 spot on the do-not-invite list over there, I'm afraid I'll have to challenge you to a duel at dawn. We shall use Denia parking spaces and khaki shorts from the mean green brigade as weapons.

Anyway, UNT better get off of the tracks because they are going to get hit by the kickoff train on Saturday!

Let me correct you. You are not a HOF candidate, but this thread is. It qualifies not because you graced us with your presence and started it, but because of the dogpile you received. I guess the ridiculous tangent involving hotels and dorms comes into play here as well.

Oh dear God, Kram. You're one of those guys? As the user in the #1 spot on the do-not-invite list over there, I'm afraid I'll have to challenge you to a duel at dawn. We shall use Denia parking spaces and khaki shorts from the mean green brigade as weapons.

Nope...not on that board either..am most certain that we could battle for that top "do not invite" list thing! Ha! Just thought Cougar King might really enjoy those folks. Seriously, think he might just fit right in and they have a friendly "chat" or two before the game Saturday. Why not give Cougar King the "full monty" as it were? Right? Just trying to do the guy a favor.

EDIT: oldguy...tried to send you a PM...you may need to clean out your PM box...it could be full....couldn't get it to go through!

Edited by KRAM1

Kram, that's odd. PMs usually just forward to my email. I'm on my phone, so I'm not sure how to remedy. I'll try sending you a message

So yeah. I can see that my mailbox is full, but I don't seem to have the ability to delete anything on my phone.

Harry, you have my permission to send kram my email address if you see this.

Edited by oldguystudent

Wow, you've now threatened us with your band. How will we ever survive first "The Rob" and now this? Better leave the women and children at home.

I have a feeling Mr. Piland with suffer through a few of these:

• Upvote 1

Here is some football for Eastwood:

The truth is singular. UNT will win on Saturday. It's 'versions' are mistruths being spread by Cougar King, NTXCoog, and GL2Greatness.

The beginning is the end and the end is the beginning...

Ok Tasty Greek, that was my best shot at providing a tie in to Cloud Atlas and a reference to Sonmi's interview, while 'talking football'. The last line was my review of the book (well, really my review of the the reviews of the book).

Alas, I have no choice. Soylent Green is people! I guess I'll have a Royale with cheese.

Cloud_Atlas_Image_Gallery_And_Guide_Who_And_What_Did_Just_See_1343333622.jpg

Edited by CurveItAround
  • Upvote 2

Ok Tasty Greek, that was my best shot at providing a tie in to Cloud Atlas and a reference to Sonmi's interview, while 'talking football'. The last line was my review of the book (well, really my review of the the reviews of the book).

Alas, I have no choice. Soylent Green is people! I guess I'll have a Royale with cheese.

Cloud_Atlas_Image_Gallery_And_Guide_Who_And_What_Did_Just_See_1343333622.jpg

You win this thread.

Enjoy your new title. See you at the theater at midnight the morning of the 26th?

Houston creates a brand new defensive alignment, starting 5 defensive lineman and 6 linebackers, all of which line up no more than 4 yards from the line of scrimmage. They call this the Mac attack.

UNT runs the ball straight into this defense 20 times in the 1st half, passing the ball only 8 times, with only 4 completions. All pass plays come on 3rd and long.

The defense does the best it can, but wears down in a 38-7 loss.

Little did I know that a sarcastic post would be so dead on.

• Upvote 1