Sean Bass Accident

MeanGreenTexan

That is horrible news. Prayers to both Sean and Heather's families. Here is the guy involved

http://www.dallascounty.org/jaillookup/defendant_detail.do?recno=9200499E-DBE2-FB4E-104C-B56041489E2A&bookinNumber=12063865&bookinDate=1348378560000&dob=1993-10-22&lastName=CERDA&firstName=OSVALDO&sex=Male&race=White

lookup Osvaldo Cerda.... has been arrested twice for pot and he is an illegal alien. Not trying to set an agenda but this should have never happened.

Wow, horrible news. Prayers go out to him and the family. If anyone finds out information on ways the Mean Green family can help (donations for funeral costs/hospital bills, etc.), will someone post here?

Grubes is looking into this. I'll let you know when I hear something.

He said she was an amazing person. It's heartbreaking.

• Upvote 1

I just don't know how you go on after something like this. I can't fathom losing the love of my life in such a senseless, tragic fashion. Guys, hug your wives/girlfriends when you see them. Do the same thing to your parents and kids, too. Its in times like this, that we are reminded of just how fleeting this life of ours really is. Faith, no matter how you feel about it, gets tested. And in a situation like this, I sure hope that Sean and Heather's family feel the prayers we are offering to them--they're gonna need every single one of them.

Edited by untjim1995
  • Upvote 1

I just don't know how you go on after something like this. I can't fathom losing the love of my life in such a senseless, tragic fashion. Guys, hug your wives/girlfriends when you see them. Do the same thing to your parents and kids, too. Its in times like this, that we are reminded of just how fleeting this life of ours really is. Faith, no matter how you feel about it, gets tested. And in a situation like this, I sure hope that Sean and Heather's family feel the prayers we are offering to them--there gonna need every single one of them.

Well said. My sincere condolences to Sean and Heather's family.

• Upvote 1