Shockey blasts Parcells

I have never been a fan of Jeremy Shockey and the way he runs his mouth. I despised him when he became a Giant and was annointed the greatest football player ever after one season when he scored two touchdowns.

Now I hate him. He blasts Parcells, telling him he should stay the hell out of football and calls him a homo. Jackass idiot. He is a tight end with one year under his belt saying this stuff about a future HOF coach.

Shockey idiot remarks

He also said that the reporter missquoted him and took advantage of him. The reporter told Dan Patrick he has it on tape and has no problem playing it if his word is questioned. After that Shockey had a meeting with Fassell and came out and apologized to everyone under the sun except Parcells. What a baby. I can't imagine how stuck on himself he will be if he scores more than 2 touchdowns in a season.

why all the hype about this guy if he only scored 2 touchdowns last year?

Well the hype had been rolling before he ever played a game. He was a talented white tight end drafted by a New York team, who promptly spouted off his mouth a few times, and had a couple of good preseason games. I was in some fantasy drafts last season where he went in the first round (a little high for a tight end, much less a rookie). He kept talking trash all season and the Giants fans fell in love with him and by the time the playoffs came, he was the second coming to them. He then won rookie of the year over a much more deserving Clinton Portis and spouted off some more in the offseason. He is at best the third best tight end in the NFL (will be fourth when Kellen Winslow gets drafted), but because he is always in the headlines, and because he plays for a New York team, we hear more about him than all other tight ends put together.

My thoughts on this also made to Newy's website. LINK

Edited by IronMan4