GoMeanGreen.com Barbershop Podcast #109 w/Johnny Quinn

Harry

Dear Mean Green Barbershop Overlords,

Would it be possible to make the podcasts available for download on the superior mobile platform of Windows Phone? I have no idea how to gain entry into the Marketplace with your podcast, but I (and maybe 1 or 2 others) would love to be able to download the files mobily onto cellular devices like those iPeople.

Your humble servant,

Five&Dime

• Upvote 1

The file is available as an mp3. On most pcs and phones try licking on the "direct link" and it should start playing in whatever you use as the default player. You can also Right click and save it to your pc and import to your device....or you could buy a Mac......kidding. I'll look into what could make it easier. If you have the issue, I'm sure there are plenty others.

For those out there that do use windows or android, how do you listen? Anyone?

Thanks for listening F & D, we appreciate the feedback

The file is available as an mp3. On most pcs and phones try licking on the "direct link" and it should start playing in whatever you use as the default player. You can also Right click and save it to your pc and import to your device....or you could buy a Mac......kidding. I'll look into what could make it easier. If you have the issue, I'm sure there are plenty others.

For those out there that do use windows or android, how do you listen? Anyone?

Thanks for listening F & D, we appreciate the feedback

I normally listen at work on PC, but have non-computer work to do and wanted to use my phone. This one looks to be posted as Flash and doesn't appear on my phone. The previous ones I can click on the direct link and listen no problem.

No worries if you can't get it available for download through WP. I can save and transfer no problem (at home), just needed instant gratification this time.

Thanks. I'm sure I'll enjoy it when I get to listen.

GMG

• Upvote 1

I normally listen at work on PC, but have non-computer work to do and wanted to use my phone. This one looks to be posted as Flash and doesn't appear on my phone. The previous ones I can click on the direct link and listen no problem.

No worries if you can't get it available for download through WP. I can save and transfer no problem (at home), just needed instant gratification this time.

Thanks. I'm sure I'll enjoy it when I get to listen.

GMG

That was our mistake. It has been fixed. The direct link is now up..Should work..

That direct link to play on your phone will be good to have working in the near future....especially after games...we have a few things in the works.

Lol... We were hoping nobody remembered when we played that..... Actually, we couldn't get the fight song down from the cloud and its all that would play!!!......man I hope it wasn't an omen..

Thanks for listening

If we win today, I expect there to be no sunshine at the end of all future podcasts.

Edited by UNT 90 Grad