NIT bracket finally out

NT03

Wow. Not seeded in the top 8.

Cleveland St. and Deleware seeded above us.

Really hoping for a K St. upset.

Sorry I couldn't open link up. Not sure if it's round robin or not.

I don't know much about Delaware , but Cleveland St has a damn good program & it's not surprise they are above us

• Upvote 1

So how good is UVA? I think this game might be easier than K-State simply because it would be at a neutral site. If we can get by K-State, this thing is winnable! WOW!

Sorry I couldn't open link up. Not sure if it's round robin or not.

I don't know much about Delaware , but Cleveland St has a damn good program & it's not surprise they are above us

Googled them, and Cleveland State has some SEVERE turnover. 4 of 5 starters from last year are gone.

EDIT: Googled KSU and they are returning 6 of their top 7 scorers from last year, including Cedar Hill product Thomas Gipson. This game will most-definitely be the hardest game for the Mean Green, and I would think that the winner will be in the tourney final.

Edited by MeanGreenTexan
  • Upvote 1

Sweet , all games will be carried by ESPN. 1st game is 10:30, That's on espn2 or espnU for sure

Where do you see that? According to the bracket, only the K-State Lamar game will be on ESPN3. And one of the games the next day says no TV. Probably whichever game K-State is in on Tuesday will be on ESPN2.

If we make it to NYC, then all the games will be on TV.

• Upvote 1

Alabama-Huntsville may not be one to sleep on either. They are returning 5 of their top 7, 3 of whom will be Seniors, including last-year's top 2 scorers. I bet we get a good test out of them.

What I don't like about the situation is that even if we win by a ton we get no benefit on the RPI. If we should lose we won't have the opportunity to help the RPI with a win or close loss to K-State.

• Upvote 1