Bad News Coming

Boogs

It will hurt more than some at least the way this guy was coming on strong in the last 3 games. It is definitely time for some others to step up at this position!!

Strictly through deduction, I would guess this would be a receiver. Of course, this is just based on the above quote, and the fact that someone mentioned that this would not be as devistating as originally thought.

They have Cobbs listed as a sophomore; he is a junior, correct? blink.gif

Yes, Cobbs is a junior.

After reading the Media Day Release, I'm disappointed in the Media Relations department for having so many glaring mistakes on a release that many media outlets will be stating as fact for the rest of the season...Cobbs listed as a sophomore; Michael Hickmon listed among the "returning statistical leaders"; Scott Hall listed as the leader in total offense and playing 11 games when we all know he was in only one game.

I know the Media Relations folks were cutting and pasting stats from last year over the 2001 stats, and this is very shoddy editing. Someone is not paying much attention to detail over there.

And yes, before you ask, I used to work at the NT Daily during my school days there, and I still freelance for The Dallas Morning News, covering high school sports. So I know what those people are supposed to be doing... mad.gif