? For students: What is the mood on campus?

Harry

Sounds like a looooot are gonna be there.. Can't compliment enough on how good Mac and administration have been stressing students to go.. And Greeks will be out in full force.. Mood on campus is good.. Energy within the student body has hit an all time high and will only continue to grow

Edited by sparkmank
  • Upvote 5
  • Downvote 1

From the people that I know, everyone is ready for some football and tailgating, now most of them are in fraternities and sororities... I'm still hearing from people not in fraternities and sororities could give two shits about tailgating and football... These are all jr, sr, super super sr (like myself) not freshman and sophomores

• Upvote 2

These are all jr, sr, super super sr (like myself) not freshman and sophomores

This is a good point. A lot of Juniors, Seniors and 5+year Seniors are the ones embedded in the apathetic culture. However, I think each new freshman class is becoming more spirited than the one prior. It will only get better when their freshman year they see a team win.

• Upvote 2

Sounds like a looooot are gonna be there.. Can't compliment on how good Mac and administration have been stressing students to go.. And Greeks will be out on couches in full force.. Mood on campus is good.. Energy within the student body has hit an all time high and will only continue to grow

Fixed.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

All my friends as well as myself are seniors or freshly graduated, are not greek, and we plan on being on tailgating and going to the game as usual. But unlike the frats and sororities we care more about the game than getting hammered. We know how to have a good time but most of the greeks I talked to stayed outside once the game started last year. Otherwise mood on campus is great. Everyone is really excited about the game and this season. If we win more people come to the next game and so on and so forth. GO MEAN GREEN!

• Upvote 3

All my friends as well as myself are seniors or freshly graduated, are not greek, and we plan on being on tailgating and going to the game as usual. But unlike the frats and sororities we care more about the game than getting hammered. We know how to have a good time but most of the greeks I talked to stayed outside once the game started last year. Otherwise mood on campus is great. Everyone is really excited about the game and this season. If we win more people come to the next game and so on and so forth. GO MEAN GREEN!

Im not saying everyone that isnt greek and is a sr, bc there is over 28k non greek students and I just took a sample

• Upvote 1

There were about 65,000 butts in seats at LSU game because of difficulty in getting to Baton Rouge, especially from Interestate 10, so stadium was about 1/3 empty to begin with. Regarding UNT Greeks, back in the day we went to games and then partied. Now they party at tailgate area and never make it to the game.Their collective lack of support is disappointing.

• Upvote 2

Im not saying everyone that isnt greek and is a sr, bc there is over 28k non greek students and I just took a sample

I gotcha it was more of them getting credit that some don't deserve that irked me. No harm no foul. I just want that placed to be packed and loud as possible.