Sarge McCoy out 2wks

BIG DAWG

Obi played most of the game. And his name wasn't called (when is it ever), but you have to actually make a play first.

I didn't post about Obi on the Adopt a Player Thread until last night. Obi had 6 tackles. He tackled Blue for a loss of a yard. OBI had a decent game.

Edited by Side Show Joe
  • Upvote 2

"He didn’t look him self". What do you mean?

6 tackles, one behind the line!!!I I thought he had more tackles than credited…He also had two Qb knockdowns and a ton of hurries. We probably need to do a better job looking….In spite of what some think, I thought he had a good game.

By the way, I thought both lines played physical ball…Our Dline got to the Qb and hit him often and our O-line at times man handled their dline.. I remember a series in the 3rd quarter with LSU starters on the field, running and passing, we drove the ball down field. We just looked better than I’ve ever seen. I think a lot of credit should go to the off season strength and conditioning program. I’m really excited about the potential for success, this season.

• Upvote 2

"He didn’t look him self". What do you mean?

6 tackles, one behind the line!!!I I thought he had more tackles than credited…He also had two Qb knockdowns and a ton of hurries. We probably need to do a better job looking….In spite of what some think, I thought he had a good game.

By the way, I thought both lines played physical ball…Our Dline got to the Qb and hit him often and our O-line at times man handled their dline.. I remember a series in the 3rd quarter with LSU starters on the field, running and passing, we drove the ball down field. We just looked better than I’ve ever seen. I think a lot of credit should go to the off season strength and conditioning program. I’m really excited about the potential for success, this season.

This.

Regarding Obi, if you didn't pay extremely close attention to the game, you wouldn't know who was doing what for North Texas. The announcers were busy with their LSU love fest. Man, what a beat down to listen to those two all night.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

This.

Regarding Obi, if you didn't pay extremely close attention to the game, you wouldn't know who was doing what for North Texas. The announcers were busy with their LSU love fest. Man, what a beat down to listen to those two all night.

I finally just put them on "mute" and did my own commentary - much to the distress of my wife (who laughed at my mouthings) and the dog and cat who ran and hid until the game was over.

Such is life when The Mean Green is playing on television!

GMG

Edited by tylermeangreen
  • Upvote 1