Sean Peyton at UNT

H-towngreen

He made some mistakes but he's still a very respected coach. GMG!

Absolutely, there isnt one NFL team that wouldnt want him as a coach... Honestly, I think it might help him even more.. Hell be able to watch more film and develop a better game plan for the future.. Who doesnt make mistakes, its how you learn for them is what makes you better

• Upvote 2

A Super Bowl winning coach? Yes

Now does anyone like what happened with the bounty program? No

Everyone makes their mistakes and lapses in judgement but is quick to point fingers when it happens to someone else.

Just looking on twitter, it looks like every single player & coach was overwhelmed and excited about Coach Peyton being there. It seems like the message was delivered.

NO Saints did something special with a roster a lot of people over looked. No one really expected them to do well in the playoffs, let alone a super bowl.

Alot can be said about this team and Eric Capper said it him self. This team has the brotherhood and chemistry of 2001.

Im glad UNT was able to have Coach Peyton on our campus. Timing couldnt be better because you wouldnt be able to get this caliber of a coach to come in during football season.

Go Mean Green

Edited by LakeTravis
  • Upvote 1

I know its strange after the whole "bounty" stuff.. But thats pretty cool, I mean when has there ever been a "current" NFL Head Coach speak to UNT Football players

Tom Landry spoke at the BSU during once during the 60's. When I was involved with the BSU in the early 90's I wanted to invite him to make a repeat appearance but it never worked out.