UNT Soccer vs Houston

Bloopers17

I'm going are you: Home Opener this Sunday at 1pm against the University of Houston - How exciting!

Girls are off to a great start - Undefeated. Come on out and watch the most successful sport in UNT history and watch these ladies try to claim the programs 7th Conference Championship this season. They deserve a great crowd...should be a fun afternoon watching some great soccer!!

533008_480328275313700_970570726_n.jpg

• Upvote 5

I'm planning on making this game. Hope the weather holds as there is a chance of rain in the forecast for Sunday at this point. I'm keeping my fingers crossed that my schedule opens up enough for me to attend...yes, the ladies deserve a big and loud home crowd Sunday for the home opener!

Way to pull out the W in sloppy conditions! Should've been another shutout if we had cleared that ball outta the box appropriately.

Definitely a good crowd. I would've liked to see more energy from the crowd, but can't complain about the number of people that showed up. Keep em coming!

Next up: Texas Southern on Friday (Aug 31) @ 7PM

4-0 :)

• Upvote 1

Had a great time watching Mean Green Soccer yesterday...even caught one of the little autographed soccer balls the ladies threw into the stands...way cool...it's right up on the shelf in my office with my Coach Mac autograped football, my Coach Benford autographed basketball, my RV autographed Apogee ground breaking hard hat and my Coach Stracke autographed Mean Green golf ball....thanks ladies...good throw! ha!

Anyway, good crowd for yesterday's game...a few seats left but also some folks standing (including RV) at the fences and a couple watching from cars in the parking lot and a few behind the goal...so, all in all a good crowd and the Soccer ladies did not disappoint.

Both goals were great goals and it looks like UNT's core of freshmen are going to provide some great soccer for years to come.

WAY TO GO LADIES!!!!!!

Edited by KRAM1
  • Upvote 1