A UNT AD success story

emmitt01

Be still my heart...didn't think I'd live long enough! :goodjob::thumbsu: Did I really just read a sincere RV did something right :jig::startle:

Co-sign, indeed! Emmitt...I know this isn't a first for you...and you put your money, time, support and volunteer hours where your mouth is...so you get a pass (most the time) when you get a little on the negative-nilly side. But, i am sure your comments are appreciated.

• Upvote 1

Received mine today as well ! Got a nice little key chain too

Very glad that they are selling extra parking passes this year.

My BB tickets will probably double this year. Should be the hottest tickets in DFW come hoops season

Props to the Staff on my packet

• Upvote 1

Received mine today as well ! Got a nice little key chain too

Very glad that they are selling extra parking passes this year.

My BB tickets will probably double this year. Should be the hottest tickets in DFW come hoops season

Props to the Staff on my packet

Do you have to pay additional

Member dues? Last year I called to ask about an additional pass and was told I'd have to bump up my member dues and pay an extra $50 for the pass, if I Remember correctly...had lots of beer last season.

Edited by filmerj

Give the MGC gift / tickets a chance to arrive. There was a 1 day difference between when my tickets and my gift came in mail. It is entirely possible the tickets and gift are coming from two difference locations.

Give the MGC gift / tickets a chance to arrive. There was a 1 day difference between when my tickets and my gift came in mail. It is entirely possible the tickets and gift are coming from two difference locations.

Just wasn't sure if people were getting them as one package.