Official 2012 UNT Player Adoption Thread

MeanGreenTexan

I called Zach Olen earlier, but I didn't make this list. Was there some sort of adoption background check?

Sorry, bud . . . I don't know how I missed you. And negative on the background check . . . if we're allowing KRAM1 to adopt young coeds, it's clear that we are pretty well unconcerned about the welfare of our adoptees. :)

I'll go ahead and add you to my list above.

• Upvote 1

Give me Jeremy Brown at the running back posisition.

So to sum up so far . . .

(Alphabetically by player's last name)

Will Atterberry NTSUEagle

Ryan Boutwell DT 90

Brandin Byrd Quoner

Tevin Cantly EagleMBA

Brelan Chancellor cdizzle86

Devante Davis ntmeangreen11

Ivan Delgado cl_1_2008

Blake Dunham Green59

Coleman Feeley YIPYKIA

Mustafa Haboul Harry

Carlos Harris meangreenacct

Antoine Jimmerson glick1980

Lairamie Lee tylemeangreen

Cyril Lemon outoftown

Daryl Mason cwb

Brandon "Sarge" McCoy FireFightnRick

Dylan McDorman pastorgrant

K.C. Obi Side Show Joe

Zach Olen UNT 90 Grad

Zachary Orr MeanGreenTexan

Jeremy Phillips Mean Green 93-98

Andrew Power Green P1

Chaz Sampson mgfan

Darnell Smith Censored by Laurie

Marcus Smith Dr. Suess

Derrick Teegarden NTGabe15

Derek Thompson meangreenfreak

Marcus Trice adman

Sir Calvin Wallace UNTstormchaser

Zac Whitfield All About UNT

Will Wright Marty

Additional "adoptions"

Ogling young girls KRAM1

Secondary adoptions of Derek Thompson and Ryan Boutwell--UNT Lifer. He might have a case for Thompson, but not so much--on multiple levels--with Boutwell.

MeanGreenTexan, you may want to copy and paste this in your original post for easy reference.

• Upvote 1

I back down meekly. I've missed this thread the last two years, but remember, we talked to him before he even played a down here.

Still, respect and a nod.

I choose Ken Griffey, Jr.

vlcsnap9895.png

Also, give me Dirty Byrd.

HFUDZERKWOBZSLX.20120809134725.jpg

Thank you, Quoner, for your gracious deference. I've been in the trenches with Mr. Cantly and want to back him for his best year. We're not deep at his position but he has some help this season and he's healthy. God willing, I'll have a lot of good things to post about his performance this year.

I have a lot of respect for your choice and in consideration for yielding to my request concerning Mr. Cantly I promise to throw my secondary support to Mr. Byrd.

:goodjob:

I'll take Antonio Johnson again this year.

If Kram gets arrested , I'll slide over and cover the females !

Hey, have you seen Harry's spread of photos in the gallery here on GMG.Com with the Tailgating on the Hill title? I might point out that it's Harry we may need to saving up bail money for these days...KRAM took none of those...just sayin...... :lolu:

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

this was a tough one to decide. it came down to richard abbe, hilbert jackson, d.q. johnson and cooper jones. after minutes of debate, i'm going with "the texas stop sign" d.q. johnson. if i though cooper would get more pt this year, then i would have gone with him. his postion change intrigues me...maybe next year.

i will defintiely keep my eye on abbe and jackson too, as they will have to play well this year for our defense/team to have success.

• Upvote 1

OUONQTDKNWQITLP.20110808190559.jpg

Will eulessismore let me have Cantly? He has veto rights, but that's my soft pick.

I gave up draft rights to Cantly by being in New York City visiting with wife's family when the thread started. And you should know by now that I consider you capable of worthy parenting. Sorry you let that one get away before I even got back in town Quoner, but here's my choice, #92 Lajaylin Smith, who keeps showing up whenver DMac is asked about which freshmen can contribute:

http://www.meangreen...3&Q_SEASON=2012

Oh, and I'm down for the idea that this will be one big year for Tevinn Cantly; make us all proud, Tevinn!

Edited by eulessismore
  • Upvote 1

Any chance we could wait till the 2 deep is out before we start this thread next year? With practice being closed, it seems like that would help.

You don't love your adopted player because he's better than the others. You love him because he's yours.

Seriously . . . you sound like the couple that sent their adopted baby back to Russia. Where's the love?

• 1 month later...

Is it too late to get in on this? I'd like to co-adopt Malik Dilonga, along with FilmerJ. Sort of a "My Two Dads" situation. I'm not sure who would be Paul Reiser.

I think we could be a positive, if unorthodox, stabilizing influence. I think that despite any madcap antics that might pop up from week to week, we'd eventually overcome any obstacles or zany misunderstandings to all grow together and become better people.

NT03 will be a distant, creepy uncle, potentially arranging playdates with us and Antonio Johnson. Mrs. Eulessismore could be Judge Wilbur.