season tickets

10Eagle10

I have a question similar to this. I am eligible for the Mean Green Club recent grad level and was wondering what level most of yall donated? I tried to call the phone # on the athletics site but havent gotten through to anyone.

Call Jessica at 940-369-8916. you are eligible for a recent grad price on the MGC too. I graduated in 2010. last year I gave $500, but I didn't know about recent grad pricing. This year I only had to give $75 for the same benefits as I got for the $500. Full access to the hospitality room for men and women's bball games and everything.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 3

I just called the ticket office and got right through. They said the tickets will be sent out within the next week and a half. They are just waiting for them to come in from the printer. The number is 1-800-868-2366 and they are open 8am-5pm M-F. I personally don't remember ever having problems getting a hold of someone in the ticket office. Maybe I'm just lucky.

• Upvote 6
  • Downvote 1

I just called the ticket office and got right through. They said the tickets will be sent out within the next week and a half. They are just waiting for them to come in from the printer. The number is 1-800-868-2366 and they are open 8am-5pm M-F. I personally don't remember ever having problems getting a hold of someone in the ticket office. Maybe I'm just lucky.

I literally just got off the phone with the dude, and bought my season tickets. 940-565-2527. The number I provided to Jessica will get you the heavily discounted Mean Green Club membership.

• Upvote 2

While I personally have never had a problem getting someone on the phone in the ticket office, I do know some folks who have, in the past, experienced some difficulties. And, these are not the folks who if there isn't some real problem to complain about they will just make up something or bring something up that happened 5-10 years ago just so they can be happy complaining about something.

However, the same folks have told me recently that they feel the situation has gotten much better. This stuff happens...heck, I called a congressman's office recently and couldn't get through on the first try. And, I had someone recently tell me that they called my office and couldn't get anyone to answer. In case you didn't know this stuff happens...I seem to recall folks in Dallas recently claiming to have called 911 and couldn't get through...if that's true...that is a problem!

Call Jessica at 940-369-8916. you are eligible for a recent grad price on the MGC too. I graduated in 2010. last year I gave $500, but I didn't know about recent grad pricing. This year I only had to give $75 for the same benefits as I got for the $500. Full access to the hospitality room for men and women's bball games and everything.

The recent grad program should get you the benefits of the $250 level, that is at least what I was told both years that I've signed up.

Not to pile on here... but I've called Jessica 4 times throughout the life of my MGC membership. Left messages all 4 times, waited 2-3 days and never heard back from her. Had to go up to John B, who's now gone. As the new director, I hope she's better about answering, or at least returning messages.

• Upvote 3

I'm not really sure why i got a -1 for stating the benefits of the recent grad program, but whatever. The $250 level only gets you in to the hospitality room for women's games, but the $500 gets you in the room for men's games. However, you can't just sit anywhere you want in the stadium.

Not to pile on here... but I've called Jessica 4 times throughout the life of my MGC membership. Left messages all 4 times, waited 2-3 days and never heard back from her. Had to go up to John B, who's now gone. As the new director, I hope she's better about answering, or at least returning messages.

I agree. I actually called her when I read this the recent grad question and got her VM too.

http://meanandgreen.freeforums.org/unbelievable-t1735.html

Lulz... they hate you!

• Upvote 4

what does "Lulz" mean, and why would they hate me?

so the recent grad program is a 5 year program that started last year. anyone who graduates can join and get the benefits of the MGC. it goes on for 5 years after you graduate. it goes up every year by $25 so that at the end you are at the lowest level of MGC membership which is $125.

It is retro active back to 2008, as well. Pretty awseome plan to get recent grads on board and to start giving!!

Kuddos to whoever thought of this.

Edited by Grant.UNT
  • Upvote 3

Oh, no worries, Grant! They hate ALL of us here on the "worst college fan board in all of college football!"... http://meanandgreen.freeforums.org/the-other-board-and-why-it-t29.html

But, "gay pride!"

If you weren't sure enough that you're in good company, Grant, know that we're all "tards" together!!! http://meanandgreen.freeforums.org/the-other-board-t102.html

And yes... almost all of them still post over here and S&M themselves to miserable ecstasy with NT sports. Chin up, Grant. It'll be okay, even if we're all terrible, unfunny gays with missing chromosomes.

• Upvote 5