TCU QB flunked drug test

Harry

Compared to cocaine, it is a fantastic alternative. Marijuana is safer than alcohol (and tobacco) is. The only reason it's illegal is because the government was in bed with too many people in the timber industry that had a lot to lose when hemp became a popular alternative to timber, so they went on a smear campaign to illegalize it. It'll be fully legal in all states within 25 years...legal, taxed, and regulated like tobacco and alcohol.

Voted on as amendment 64 in November here in Colorado - http://ballotpedia.org/wiki/index.php/Colorado_Marijuana_Legalization_Initiative,_Amendment_64_(2012)

I think Washington has one up for vote too.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

I predict he will be back after Iowa State. They can beat Iowa State without him. They will need him to beat Tech. There are ways around a DWI if you have good legal representation. In the end, he is a VERY key component of a business that generates a LOT of money. It will get fixed, mark my words.

I predict he will be back after Iowa State. They can beat Iowa State without him. They will need him to beat Tech. There are ways around a DWI if you have good legal representation. In the end, he is a VERY key component of a business that generates a LOT of money. It will get fixed, mark my words.

No way given his drug use confession during the drug arrests and the fact he flunked a drug test two weeks before that. He played his last down of football for this year.

Compared to cocaine, it is a fantastic alternative. Marijuana is safer than alcohol (and tobacco) is. The only reason it's illegal is because the government was in bed with too many people in the timber industry that had a lot to lose when hemp became a popular alternative to timber, so they went on a smear campaign to illegalize it. It'll be fully legal in all states within 25 years...legal, taxed, and regulated like tobacco and alcohol.

I was going to say the same thing, but you beat me to it. I'm in favor of taxing and regulating it, or at least clear it for medical usage when prescribed.

TCU signaled that they were "all in" to the Big 12-2-2+2 whenever this kid told police he'd been doing weed, blow, and X in February. They had their chance to kick him off the team then, but didn't.

We hear about Bob Stoops and Mack Brown and others in the Big 12 having standards. Balogna. Both have let kids get away with multiple DWIs/DUIs, failed drug tests, etc. They suspend them for a gimmie win game (SEE OU suspending Brandon Everage for their game against us after he was caught with weed during a traffic stop in 2003).

This TCU QB was drunk and ran a stop sign in the middle of the night. No one was hurt. But...the potential was there.

All drugs he's admitted to taking are still illegal, despte what the hippie scum want. Patterson didn't car ein February, and he only cares now because he has to do so. My guess is, the kid is back before the end of the year, as TCU decides to punish him "after the court process runs its course" - every FBS coaches chicken shit way of avoiding having to discipline star players during the season.

TCU signaled that they were "all in" to the Big 12-2-2+2 whenever this kid told police he'd been doing weed, blow, and X in February. They had their chance to kick him off the team then, but didn't.

We hear about Bob Stoops and Mack Brown and others in the Big 12 having standards. Balogna. Both have let kids get away with multiple DWIs/DUIs, failed drug tests, etc. They suspend them for a gimmie win game (SEE OU suspending Brandon Everage for their game against us after he was caught with weed during a traffic stop in 2003).

This TCU QB was drunk and ran a stop sign in the middle of the night. No one was hurt. But...the potential was there.

All drugs he's admitted to taking are still illegal, despte what the hippie scum want. Patterson didn't car ein February, and he only cares now because he has to do so. My guess is, the kid is back before the end of the year, as TCU decides to punish him "after the court process runs its course" - every FBS coaches chicken shit way of avoiding having to discipline star players during the season.

Paschall's problems go deeper than these 2 incidents, and that is well known by the hard core TCU fans. I think this may have been the last straw and he is done at TCU.

Also, I would be willing to bet that the majority of people who keep calling for the legalization of recreational drugs are users themselves.

Everyone likes to justify their own bad behavior.

Just ask Paschall.

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1