UNT vs. Western Kentucky Game Picked up by TV

Harry

Is the Sun Belt Network put on a cable channel in the Denton area? If not, is it streamed online? I'd love to be able to watch this from my dorm.

• Downvote 1

Is the Sun Belt Network put on a cable channel in the Denton area? If not, is it streamed online? I'd love to be able to watch this from my dorm.

These are usually streamed on ESPN3.

On a side note, ULM must be projected as a big fan interest this year, seeing that they are featured in three different SBC games of the week. [sarcasm]

Edited by UNT 90 Grad

On a side note, ULM must be projected as a big fan interest this year, seeing that they are featured in three different SBC games of the week. [sarcasm]

Fans of the opposing team must be interested in watching the games ...

• Upvote 1

Awesome, thanks. Now if I can only find a way to hack into espn3 without having a legitimate cable provider again this year.... ;)

Awesome, thanks. Now if I can only find a way to hack into espn3 without having a legitimate cable provider again this year.... ;)

You might want to check to see if there are any watching parties at The PourHouse this season. They used to have the games in the theater room and you really can't beat watching a game in that place. Things might have changed (I am out of the loop in Dallas) but it used to be that if the game is available online - they will stream it and put in on the big screen. At least that was what they did a couple of years ago, I don't think that I went to any of those watching parties last year. Anyone know if they still do this?

You might want to check to see if there are any watching parties at The PourHouse this season. They used to have the games in the theater room and you really can't beat watching a game in that place. Things might have changed (I am out of the loop in Dallas) but it used to be that if the game is available online - they will stream it and put in on the big screen. At least that was what they did a couple of years ago, I don't think that I went to any of those watching parties last year. Anyone know if they still do this?

Pourhouse doesn't support UNT anymore.

They dropped the ball on that.

Rudy's really stepped up and host the coaches show.

Staying in your dorm and watching is better than nothing. But the more people that get out and go to Pourhouse or other places helps perception of North Texas. IF the community sees more people getting excited for meangreensports it might spark some interest them as well

if you are living on campus ESPN3 should be available to you in the dorms

It says that on the website, but it took me forever to get it configured last year. I think the system finally realized that I was in a dorm, but the website was being a stupid poop (I'm trying to cut down on the profanity and that's the best thing I could come up with haha) for about 45 minutes before it finally worked.

Pourhouse doesn't support UNT anymore.

They dropped the ball on that.

Rudy's really stepped up and host the coaches show.

That is really disappointing. Any reason why? They had a strong presence on this board and then kind of disappeared.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

why do we always play them right before thanksgiving???

So we can all remember to give thanks that we don't live in Kentucky.

• Upvote 1