Vito reporting from UNT Friday Night Lights Camp

Harry

Very cool, I'd love to see us land a top recruit. Kind of like a TM in basketball, but for football, someone a fanbase can get excited about from day 1. It's a pipe dream, but who knows. I know we had Dunbar, but the key he lacked was the major hype from day 1. Getting a guy with hype that pans out would be really cool, and drive attendance.

Very cool, I'd love to see us land a top recruit. Kind of like a TM in basketball, but for football, someone a fanbase can get excited about from day 1. It's a pipe dream, but who knows. I know we had Dunbar, but the key he lacked was the major hype from day 1. Getting a guy with hype that pans out would be really cool, and drive attendance.

Alright, you talked me into it. I should have a few years of eligibilty left. I am 43, 5'8" and 170 lbs that runs a 5.8 20 yard dash. Tell me that wouldn't make a hell of a national story and bring tons of press to NT. Plus, the cheerleaders will dig me.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Alright, you talked me into it. I should have a few years of eligibilty left. I am 43, 5'8" and 170 lbs that runs a 5.8 20 yard dash. Tell me that wouldn't make a hell of a national story and bring tons of press to NT. Plus, the cheerleaders will dig me.

INDEED...get that going and it will definitely make national headlines!

Explain to me how you managed the eligibility deal and maybe I'll join you.

You're hired.

well, I figured that since the first 8 years I was in school for my undergrad I never played ball, I should have all my eligibility left. Maybe I should ask coach first before getting everyones hopes up.

Hate to break it to ya, but unless the rules have recently changed, the 5 year (unless you go to OU or TU) time clock begins once you initially enroll in college whether you play or not. Hope the rules have changed and I somehow missed it. We might could use you at DB if you can get that 20 yard dash time down a touch.

• Upvote 1

Hate to break it to ya, but unless the rules have recently changed, the 5 year (unless you go to OU or TU) time clock begins once you initially enroll in college whether you play or not. Hope the rules have changed and I somehow missed it. We might could use you at DB if you can get that 20 yard dash time down a touch.

I was hoping to play middle linebacker, if not, I don't want to play.

...or UH...