2013 Updated Mock Draft: Tony Mitchell

cl_1_2008

Impressive spot for Tony. Not sure II buy the Mavs at 17 (they seem to be working hard to earn a lottery pick)

I think they have improved from what they were last year. If they can get OJ Mayo and Elton Brand they will be much better than last year.

• Upvote 1

It's still a long way away, and frankly it's almost surreal that we are even discussing this but man I would love to see Tony go to the Mavericks...I will ardently follow any NBA team that is lucky enough to land him of course but man oh man...

Can you imaging getting to watch Tony play for the Mavs???

How crazy would it be that the Kings already picked up Bama's Tony Mitchell and could possibly get ours as well?

no no no no no....sacramento is purgatory....one tony mitchell is enough...let them have the lesser of the two...

• Upvote 1

Ladies and gentlemen, the king of unintentional comedy is back! Everybody give Skiver a hand.

Are you Joking.... Oh yea who in the West is better? Thunder, Lakers, Clippers, Spurs... and who!? Oh almight god of basketball please help me.. after all you know so much. No offense but n wonder no one cares about UNT basketball because the fans know nothing about the sport. (Most fans)... they prove their ignorance.. that is why people on the cusa boards talk crap. Sure we are a great team but who would want to sit by a "basketball fan" fan like you?

Edited by Skiver
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Mavs will probably be a 5-7 right now..

And making the playoffs... Where anything can happen... you can lose to the Warriors and be one an done or go all the way to beat the Heat. I would not mark them off this year! I think they will at least be a more exciting team to watch this year then the past couple years or longer. I like that we are getting younger but keeping solid veterans. I want a few more guys: Miles, Randolph, West, Hill... and dump Domo, D. Jones Roddy etc... but either way a solid group of young players. We wont have to watch (unless Carter gets solid minutes two 33 and up (39) guards trying to push the ball anymore...

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

And making the playoffs... Where anything can happen... you can lose to the Warriors and be one an done or go all the way to beat the Heat. I would not mark them off this year! I think they will at least be a more exciting team to watch this year then the past couple years or longer. I like that we are getting younger but keeping solid veterans. I want a few more guys: Miles, Randolph, West, Hill... and dump Domo, D. Jones Roddy etc... but either way a solid group of young players. We wont have to watch (unless Carter gets solid minutes two 33 and up (39) guards trying to push the ball anymore...

Can't get any more exciting than winning the first championship in franchise history, don't you thiink?

Edited by UNT90
  • Upvote 1

As a team. You really think it is exciting to watch the spurs win? YES it was great to beat the heat but I am ready for something new. Some athleticismnhopefully.

Ya, I mean I would much rather have watched FIU last year than Harvard. I mean, FIU was soooo much more athletic. All Harvard did was win 26 games.

Not even remotely close to being a Spurs fan, but if you don't like watching them play, then I don't know what to tell you. Their offense is run to absolute perfection, because everyone of their guys is a willing and able passer. They get more open shots/layups/dunks than any team in the NBA because their offense is run so smoothly. What's not exciting about that? Sure, athletic teams are fun to watch, but you know what is more fun to watch? Winning. Also, I wasn't even laughing that you think they'll make the playoffs. I was laughing at the fact that you think CJ Miles and Anthony Randolph are difference makers. Miles played 20 minutes per game on a team with atrocious guard play, and shot 38% from the field. As for Randolph, well, I guess he was good in college.

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1