Football Equipment Truck

No wonder there is a healthcare crisis in America. Touting the greatness of gas station food is disturbing.

Agree! Wasn't saying the food was great. Never eaten any of their food.

As I recall, one of the first Rudy's I visited had Shell gasoline pumps. Outside of San Antonio.

• Upvote 1

This Wednesday is 7-11's birthday and they are giving away free slurpees from 7-11 that day :goodjob:

That's right! They'll be 85 years young. The free Slurpees will be 7.11 oz. (and actually served from 11am to 7pm). Note that Wednesday is 7/11.

Edited by UNT 90 Grad

Here in CO, Kum n' Go is a solid stop...

...plus I giggle a little everytime I see their sign.

A stop at an Iowa Kum & Go was a highlight of a driving trip to Minneapolis back 15 years ago ** - my wife & I still get a laugh over the name! I still treasure the coffee cup I bought there.

** We were on our way to the MST 3000 Conventio-con - good times!

• Upvote 2

A stop at an Iowa Kum & Go was a highlight of a driving trip to Minneapolis back 15 years ago ** - my wife & I still get a laugh over the name! I still treasure the coffee cup I bought there.

** We were on our way to the MST 3000 Conventio-con - good times!

I was driving to Minneapolis today - stopped at two Kum & Go's in Iowa. I was surprised to find the clerks in both stores in starched white shirts and ties.

• Upvote 1