Start recruiting this kid

that "lonestarqb" guy brought up somethin about this ethan mcollum kid, not sure if lonestarqb is that kids dad or what( check his profile) but the kid has some serious ability. he's short, but got me thinking that we should start recruitin him for 2014 for when we need a qb. may not have any offers for a while so we should grab him while he's available, and early in the process.

hudl: http://www.hudl.com/athlete/521518/#highlights/2115409

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

Dear Ethan,

If you want to be recruited by UNT you should contact the coaching staff. I believe there is a link in meangreenathletics.com for prospects.

There will be another football camp held at Apogee later this summer, sign up check it out and earn your offer. Good luck to you and we hope to see you in Apogee playing for the Mean Green real soon!

• Upvote 2

It's good to have kids with confidence in themselves and who want to go to UNT. From the film, looks like all this kid needs to do is (1) grow a little more, which he can, given that he's only a sophomore, (2) learn to look beyond the first read. If he does those things, I hope UNT coaches give him a shot. And, if not UNT, then my graduate school, Tulsa.

Well, if we are looking for someone who is more the size that our coaching staff likes, then go down to Boswell High School and look at this young man. His basic stats are 6'2" X 200, 4.6 forty. He's had at least two years of playoff experience. According to the write-up in Texas Football, he averages 33 yards per completion.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/386026/highlights/7982644