UNT lands QB Dajon Williams

Brett Vito

Like this commit.

Has the size and speed to play multiple positions if the QB thing doesn't work out.

Strange throwing motion. I wish we knew if this was a straight QB recruit, or does the coaching staff see a change of position in his future.

• Upvote 2

benches 185?

Does it really matter how much your QB benches?

He's ranked the 7th best QB in state by LoneStarRankings.

I've been impressed with this kid. Quick release, can put some mustard on it when need be, ability not only to scrammble to run as a weapon. I think this is a great get....oh wait...my bad...I should be outraged bc he only had offers from Montana and La. Tech.

• Upvote 3

Does it really matter how much your QB benches?

He's ranked the 7th best QB in state by LoneStarRankings.

I've been impressed with this kid. Quick release, can put some mustard on it when need be, ability not only to scrammble to run as a weapon. I think this is a great get....oh wait...my bad...I should be outraged bc he only had offers from Montana and La. Tech.

Dajon & mustard?? Nice!

• Upvote 2

Like this commit.

Has the size and speed to play multiple positions if the QB thing doesn't work out.

Strange throwing motion. I wish we knew if this was a straight QB recruit, or does the coaching staff see a change of position in his future.

I remember Dan Marino in college. I always thought he had a strange throwing motion, which appeared very short (kind of like this kid) and quick. Because of his quick and short release, Marino seemed almost impossible to sack or knock the ball out of his hands.

I am certainly not saying this kid is going to be Dan Marino. But, give me a tall QB who can get the ball out quickly any day.

Congrats coach Mac. Wecome kid !

• Upvote 1

I'm not unhappy about a 6'3" quarterback who runs around a 4.6 40. This is cause for celebration. I'm cutting out of work early to get a bottle of Veuve Clicquot.

:goodjob:

And congrats on the DCTF ink, TFLF! Hey, ink inches is ink inches.

And welcome to Mean Green Country, Mr. Wiliams. We are very happy that you have put our school in your near future plans.

GMG!

• Upvote 1

I remember Dan Marino in college. I always thought he had a strange throwing motion, which appeared very short (kind of like this kid) and quick. Because of his quick and short release, Marino seemed almost impossible to sack or knock the ball out of his hands.

I am certainly not saying this kid is going to be Dan Marino. But, give me a tall QB who can get the ball out quickly any day.

Congrats coach Mac. Wecome kid !

Calling it now... this kids the next Dan Marino.

• Upvote 1