LSU Board on Odoh being released

Harry

Wow. Several minutes lost for good. Those yahoos think Odoh is the next Olajuwon. Don't get me wrong, I was glad we signed him, but those guys think that he will have them fighting it out with Kentucky for the SEC crown? Good luck JJ. The T shirt fans will become restless in a hurry.

Oh and RV, please don't feed those trolls.

• Upvote 1

Well they got their wish. They released him to anyone but those schools in the belt and cusa, that's not to say he'll end up at LSU. so they can quit their B&*$%#@+. BUt like Vito points out it would not have helped us any not to release him.

• Upvote 1

Oh darn. You mean we won't be subjected to one tooth wonders yelling obscenities at is in Death Valley, tee shirt fans that rolled out of the swamp to cheer for their team or wins against them in basketball? The only one I will miss is the win in basketball. Let them whine.

• Upvote 1

Odoh is very raw. Would he have helped in te Belt? I think so. Is he SEC ready? Hells no. Every single one of LSU's big men (judging from the game at the pit) were miles ahead of Odoh.

Be careful what you wish for Tiger crap fans. You may just get a 5 minute a game bench player.

• Upvote 1

I couldn't care less what LSU thinks. For me, I like who UNT signed and am more than happy not to have Odoh. Pretty raw talent. If he signs at LSU, I think JJ will have a very big project on his hands for a couple of years. I wish the kid well...and who the heck cares what LSU thinks? I'd be plenty OK with never playing them again...unless it's a bowl game or NCAA game!

• Upvote 2