Let's talk some Football

Harry

Thanks 96, hey man I am getting really excited about this season. I mean 2-a-days is actually only like what 2 weeks away. I know a lot of us that live for this time of the year and it is right around the corner.

Long suffering Mean Green Fans have been waiting for the promise of a season like this for a long, long time....can you feel it??????? GMG!

Hickmon had a rough start because he was asked to do something he had no intentions on doing. He left the team for a short time, but instead of feeling sorry for himself and quitting like so many do these days he checked his pride in at the door and came back to get the job done. I'm very proud of Mike myself. How much more reward/respect/confidence could coach DD show in the man when he placed last season upon his shoulders when so much was riding on it during the NMSU game? I spoke to Mike after the N.O. Bowl game down on Bourbon and asked if he was going to try to pursue ball after college. He said "nah, I'm graduating now and I'm planning on going out and getting a steady job!".

Rick