ROLL CALL! UNT Four-City Celebration Tour Starts this Week

Harry

Nice to meet CorithEagle, NT80, and Kram1 last night!

If you weren't able to make it last night, go to one of the other stops. It's pretty sweet.

Indeed...Great getting to meet you as well. I ALWAYS like getting to meet fellow GMG.Com folks and fans of the Mean green. Looking forward to getting to know you even better in the coming months...keep posting and keep supporting the Mean Green!

WOW! All I can say is that it was a GREAT event last night. Loved getting to hear from Coach Mac, RV, Coach Murczek, Coach Peterson and Coach Benford! Having the Pep band, Cheer Squad and Dance Team represented really gave it a celebratory feel. If you cannot get excited about the present and future of Mean Green Athletics now I just don't know how you will ever be excited. The future seems so very bright right now. Great crowd...and should get even better as the years go by. If you could not attend last evening's event at Apogee, do yourself a big favor (and take a friend with you) and make one of the remaining three in either Dallas, Ft. Worth or Plano. You will be super glad you did! Great event, well staged, great food, super atmosphere!

Edited by KRAM1
  • Upvote 2

Missed the event last night due to a lady on her cell phone digging in her purse swirving in my lane!! Had to hurry & get over. When I did hit a curb & blew out a tire !!! Thanks u Frisco soccer mom !!

Really wanted to go , looks like I'll try to make the Plano one now

• Upvote 2

Missed the event last night due to a lady on her cell phone digging in her purse swirving in my lane!! Had to hurry & get over. When I did hit a curb & blew out a tire !!! Thanks u Frisco soccer mom !!

Really wanted to go , looks like I'll try to make the Plano one now

WOW! Really sorry to hear this...but, glad you are OK. This talking on the phone and texting "stuff" while driving is getting really bad...and to think there are people who think it is perfectly OK and harmless. You could have been severely injured or worse because this women was so self-centered and stupid! Not to mention the damage to your vehicle. Glad you are OK...hope you get to catch the "show" another time...it was greatness!

• Upvote 1

WOW! Really sorry to hear this...but, glad you are OK. This talking on the phone and texting "stuff" while driving is getting really bad...and to think there are people who think it is perfectly OK and harmless. You could have been severely injured or worse because this women was so self-centered and stupid! Not to mention the damage to your vehicle. Glad you are OK...hope you get to catch the "show" another time...it was greatness!

"This talking on the phone and texting "stuff" while driving is getting really bad...and to think there are people who think it is perfectly OK and harmless.

I won't mention the veto down in Austin about a year or so ago where the veto message emphasized the dastardly loss of freedom created by a legislative ban on texting while driving.

Uh Oh - guess I did mention it.

I am glad you are ok, NT 03 - I encountered a similar situation on my way to Denton yesterday. Thankfully I stayed way-the-hell behind my texter who was enjoying occupying several lanes of the highway.

• Upvote 1

I won't mention the veto down in Austin about a year or so ago where the veto message emphasized the dastardly loss of freedom created by a legislative ban on texting while driving.

Uh Oh - guess I did mention it.

I am glad you are ok, NT 03 - I encountered a similar situation on my way to Denton yesterday. Thankfully I stayed way-the-hell behind my texter who was enjoying occupying several lanes of the highway.

Yep, the problem with the "loss of freedom" thing is when your "freedoms" run me or someone else off the road, cause bodily injury or injury to property! "Freedom" comes with responsibility.

• Upvote 1