Stojkovic has left UNT: Mean Green Blog

Harry

Kid has great parents, got to know his dad pretty well... it's a loss not only for Mike being such a good player but because his mom and dad were great people and fans of the program. You hate to see this happen but we have to move on.

I saw a twitter post he had a week or two ago that said something to the effect of "Adios Denton, it's been real". I was suspicious then but it looks like my suspicions had merit. Sad to see him go. Maybe he was just so used to starting from high school and being a star that he didn't want to sit behind Phillips another year. Or maybe he'd rather just hang out with his bros back home.

From some probably unreliable sources. I think he just didn't enjoy playing football anymore. Which, if true, makes sense. I mean with a great stadium, improving team, and a chance to play in C-USA for two seasons...I don't know why someone would transfer to sit out a year. Unless he's thinking FCS., which wouldn't make much sense either.

• Upvote 1

Terrible. This makes no sense, but it is his choice, and I respect that. I wish him the best in his life.

Now it's time to move forward. No one player is greater then the whole of the program. This is one more ship we can offer next season to a player that can help us succeed in C-USA. Lets focus on building towards our move to C-USA.

Terrible. This makes no sense, but it is his choice, and I respect that. I wish him the best in his life.

Now it's time to move forward. No one player is greater then the whole of the program. This is one more ship we can offer next season to a player that can help us succeed in C-USA. Lets focus on building towards our move to C-USA.

Maybe one of those Gray Shirt recruits?

• Upvote 1