Ranking the Women of the New Conference Usa

1. North Texas- No competition. This is like Charlie Sheen vs the world on a who can do more drugs competition

2. Tulane- Trust me- hot AND smart. Rich dads too. and new orleans, who doesnt like it?

3. UNC-Charlotte- had an ex from there, her sorority sisters looked pretty good- decent ladies come out of charlotte

4. Tulsa- OU takes the cake in Oklahoma, but Tulsa has some definite sleeper hotties

5. Rice- 3rd worst in texas in terms of attractiveness, smartness quotient brings em up. Plus they can also party, do my taxes, operate NASA, do public policy, solve hard math problems etc

6. FIU- with 47k students, there's got to be some nice latin ladies. if not,, theres always miami proper

7. UTSA- Cap students who go to UT after a year- YES everyone else- No.

8. Marshall- the only thing thundering in this school is the thighs of the daughters of coal miners

9.ECU- Great football team but if I want something easy on the eyes I drive to Charlotte or Chapel Hill

10. UTEP-you really have to mine for the hotties here

11. UAB- Birmingham is the biggest city in Alabama, so there has to be one

12. Southern Miss- go ahead, find someone who Brett Favre hasnt slept with

13. Louisiana Tech- if you want a girl who looks like Karl Malone, you stop in Ruston

Edited by meanJewGreen
  • Upvote 7

I don't know about most of those schools situations, but I once heard a ex football player from rice on the ticket talk about the female situation on campus before. He said "you know how they say 9 out of 10 women in Texas are hot? Well those 10th ones goes to rice." And then said the guys on the team referred to rice as "the place where boners go to die.". From the ones I've seen I'd have to agree with him. So you might have them kind of high.

• Upvote 1