One thing to keep in mind on this hire

Harry

In my opinion ---RV will hire a proven D-I head coach. Assistants need not apply. Doesn't matter if male female or alien...just have to recruit and win...

this is no big surprise but I'm hearing the UNT inboxes and cellphones runneth over right now. This is one of the most sought after jobs in the country. UT cursed us and blessed us by taking Karen in a way.

In my opinion ---RV will hire a proven D-I head coach. Assistants need not apply. Doesn't matter if male female or alien...just have to recruit and win...

this is no big surprise but I'm hearing the UNT inboxes and cellphones runneth over right now. This is one of the most sought after jobs in the country. UT cursed us and blessed us by taking Karen in a way.

While I think Aston to Texas gave us some good pub, I can't help but wonder if the applicants may know something we don't about conference realignment. Maybe that's the reason we are suddenly so popular?

Hey, a man can dream.

• Upvote 2

You are allowed to stretch the thought as much as you like. Feel free to jump to emotional conclusions. I am all of a sudden a conspiracy theorist when it works to our benefit.

GMG

• Upvote 1

It won't be Cynthia Cooper-Dyke - not that I think she was interested in NT:

Cynthia Cooper-Dyke to Coach Women's Basketball at TSU

Sounds like she's a good coach. it's a similar move to the one Aston made going to NT. I guess if there's a dream job for her, it would be UH.