Tweet from Justin Patton

emmitt01

Hate to be a downer, but even if everyone gets eligible, we still may not make the NCAAs. WKU is going to be really good next year, and all their freshmen got a full year of experience.

I don't care if we are a play in 16 seed next year, as long as we make it. At tuis point , WKU is the favorite, and we are a one bid league

• Upvote 1

1331960177' post='632218']

Hate to be a downer, but even if everyone gets eligible, we still may not make the NCAAs. WKU is going to be really good next year, and all their freshmen got a full year of experience.

I don't care if we are a play in 16 seed next year, as long as we make it. At tuis point , WKU is the favorite, and we are a one bid league

If everyone returns and we don't make the dance then jj will deserve critism. If this was UAB JJ's job would be on the line here

I still think we Are the favorites. They beat us by 4 points with us having 2 stud freshman out and them having a role player ,who averaged 6 points a game , have a career night.

Being a 2 bid league is maybe a longshot , but not out of the question.

Let CJ & TM play a whole year together and we can make some noise come March.

• Upvote 1

Their role player had a career night against our NBA ready guy and our Okie St transfer. Let's tap the brakes.

But I do agree that a 500 record in conference and a 2nd place finish does not cut it if all those guys are back.

Akol avgd 6 pts and 3 rbs a game. Played only 11 minutes the night before (vs Den) & shot 5 /21 in the the 3 games prior, didn't even make all tourney team.

Previous season high was 17 vs SE LA. He may of been all world vs us , but at the end of the day he is just a role player

• Upvote 1

1331964384' post='632228']

I think that was kind of my point.

I get it now

I guess my point would be if we played them in title game again next year ( high possibility) that he won't go off like that again. Id be willing to put lumps on the line to say he won't.