Calling out to the Mean Green Nation

BIG DAWG

I need an 11x15 or bigger overhead view picture of Apogee, ideally filled up with people, maybe Houston or Indiana. I have one of Fouts with my ticket from the last game under the glass, and want to do the same for the first game at Apogee for my office at work. I of course will pay for it.

If anyone knows how to get my hands on one, please PM me or just reply to this thread. I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks ahead of time!

I need an 11x15 or bigger overhead view picture of Apogee, ideally filled up with people, maybe Houston or Indiana. I have one of Fouts with my ticket from the last game under the glass, and want to do the same for the first game at Apogee for my office at work. I of course will pay for it.

If anyone knows how to get my hands on one, please PM me or just reply to this thread. I would greatly appreciate it!

Thanks ahead of time!

I did something very similar with my opening day ticket from Apogee. I ordered a print from Johnny Carroll. He does aerial photography work. Here is the gallery on his site:

http://proofs.dtxphoto.com/Commercial/aerial/apogee/19030212_6sN3XP#!i=1479915864&k=SMkxrgN

This is what I did with an 8x12 photo I ordered from his site.

Acy968cCAAEJvJB.jpg

• Upvote 4