requiting questions

OldTimer

1. I can believe that Kaydon Kirby OC from Flower Mound has committed to UNT if it has been reported in the Lewisville FM section of the DMN.

Does anyone have a link to this commit ....I haven't been able locate it or a different source?

2. WR Javonte Sneed , Seffner Fl Armwood had an offer from NT buthe committed to Southern Alabama. now I have found where he has decommitted from Southern Alabama per http://247sports.com/Player/Javonte-Sneed-13740.

What I haven't been able to locate where Smeed wound up (2012)....is it possible NT has him? or a link to another school?

Sneed was arrested Dec. 23rd this year for armed robbery, that probably explains why he's not going to school. He was released shortly after, maybe the kid can go the JUCO route and make some changes, but armed robbery is pretty horrible.

Unless he's a Michael Vick-type talent, I imagine he's done with football. He's going to be doing some serious hard time, and if he used a semiautomatic, he'll be well in his 30s before he gets out. He's already facing a possible maximum life sentence.