Louisiana Lafayette (2/18/12)

CMJ

Oh, no...just thinking about the possibility that this could be Tony's last home game wearing a MEAN GREEN jersey is enough to make this grown man cry! But, if that's the case, it has been one great ride and privilege watching Tony play and I wish him noting but the best of success going forward...but, I also wish that "success" at another level starts at least one year later! Yes, I may just be a "dreamer".....

If you have any possibility of getting to this game, please consider doing so....would be GREAT to see 5000 plus in the Super Pit to create a real home field advantage and to show all the Mean green players how much we appreciate them. It's senior night Saturday as well, so it will definitely be the last home game for some real UNT warriors...

How about:

Alonzo Edwards...playing hurt and giving all he's got to help the team...saw him limp off again last night and come right back!

Tyler Hall...WOW! What can you say about this walk-on student-athlete who has really stepped up when the team needed him the most? Great game last night too!

Kedrick Hogans...another wounded warrior....saw him limp off last evening as well...gives you what he's got every time on the floor.

Justin Patton - listed as a senior, but don't we possibly have Justin for next season-grades pending of course?

Come out and pack the Super Pit to send this team off with a victory as it heads out for the final two road games in route to the Sunbelt Tournament. These student-athletes have earned the privilege, in my opinion, to play before a packed house on senior night!

See you at the Super Pit Saturday.

Well, let's not forget our lady seniors either....who play their last home game at 1:00pm in the Super Pit before the men tip off at 3:30PM....

Kasondra Foreman

Alyssa Hankins

Brittney Hudson

Tamara Torru

WELL done ladies...really turned it around this season. The Mean green Nation is very proud of you as students and as athletes! Let's go get that win against LaLa Saturday and send our seniors off with a big "W" in their last home game!

Can someone explain exactly what I said that warranted a -1? If you disagree with me, at least tell me why.

That sort of thing on the board is often a mystery to never be explained. Don't worry about it...from someone who takes a lot of -1's (and usually from the same folks), but also gets a fair share of +1's...they generally level out. Trying to figure it out is a losing battle...just roll with it. You'll' never get the answer...so just don't ask.

EDIT: See...told ya...for that post I have collected two -1's and I can bet I could tell you where they came from....funny stuff this. I just hope some "friendly" folks hit the +1 a couple of times...fun this, no?

Edited by KRAM1
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 6

Someone must have disagreed with me, and I was just wondering what exactly they disagreed with. I just wanted to hear their side of the argument. That is the point of a message board, no?

My guess was it was even putting it out in the ether that Tony might leave.

i'll be there tomorrow to tailgate in the parking lot...can't wait...last home game of the year...gonna be great!!!

May God help you if you are out there past the 1PM tip-off for Coach Aston's game....how could you even think of being so dismissive to Coach Aston and the Ladies? Even to think about it is showing such disrespect for Coach Aston that she will probably pack up and leave after just one year and it will be all your fault! How could you????? :blink::sword::stuff:

OK...for the folks who don't get it...sorry...sarcasm alert and fair warning here...inside joke but I know some folks will definitely "get it". Be sure and take a raincoat or pitch a tent, Thor...it may just be a tad wet for a tailgate. See you at the game!

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

May God help you if you are out there past the 1PM tip-off for Coach Aston's game....how could you even think of being so dismissive to Coach Aston and the Ladies? Even to think about it is showing such disrespect for Coach Aston that she will probably pack up and leave after just one year and it will be all your fault! How could you????? :blink::sword::stuff:

OK...for the folks who don't get it...sorry...sarcasm alert and fair warning here...inside joke but I know some folks will definitely "get it". Be sure and take a raincoat or pitch a tent, Thor...it may just be a tad wet for a tailgate. See you at the game!

Sounds nasty, but I'll be there!

• Upvote 1

For those of you stuck at home watching young children, I found the game on Time Warner 185 the Texas Channel. An option if you don't have espn 3, of course if you have Time Warner you have access to espn 3 soooooo....

Edited by filmerj