It wasnt an exhibition, it was a pool game for the Confederations Cup.

I dont think the US is going to get out of group play, but to be fair, its a killer lineup:

* France - host, defending champion and winner of UEFA European Championship 2000

* Brazil - winner World Cup 2002

* Japan - winner AFC Asian Nations Cup 2000

* USA - winner CONCACAF Gold Cup 2002

* New Zealand - winner OFC Oceania Nations Cup 2002

* Cameroon - winner CAF African Cup of Nations 2002

* Colombia - winner CONMEBOL Copa America 2001

* Turkey - special invitation

I saw the game with Turkey but didn't get to see the game with Brasil.  I only saw the highlights but it sure look liked Donovan was brought down in the box.

It was a definate penalty. The announcers where going crazy. But to be fair there was an obvious US penalty in the box against a Brazillian (Ronaldinho ?) earlier in the game that didnt get called either. What really hurt about that game was the goal we gave up was just a dumb move by our keeper. The Mexican announcer almost cried over that one.

Hope to see the game with Cameroon today.

is that on EPSN2?

Probably one of the few on this board who loves futbol.

I like 'elite' level futbol. National squads, English Premier, Serie A, the Bundesliga, Spanish League, and even though they are not the same level, I'll watch Cruz Azul of the Mexican League.

Anything below that usually isn't great to watch, and MLS usually bores me.

According to the DaMN, the game is on tape-delay tonight on GALA.

I really, really try to support the Burn but a couple of things make it hard. The Cotton Bowl was too far away and too big. Southlake is closer but it's a joke to watch a game on a football field. Even so, I'll go to a game or two this year. I'll be glad when they move to Frisco although I fear the atmosphere and crowd will be dull.

I love the Premiership. With Fox Sports World there are plenty of games on. Started following Newcastle United. It's a tough league with not a lot of flash like the Brazilian or Mexican leagues but it's still the league I follow the most.

Needless to say, I'm a huge fan of the National team.

A friend and I went to see the U17 USA team play the Newcastle United U17 team in Richardson during the Dallas Cup. We were stunned to find 10,000 people there and the stadium packed. Freddy Adu didn't disappoint either, scoring the only goal.

We lost to Turkey 2-1. It reminded me of USA soccer before this past world cup. The game would be close but the other team dominated possession and could've won by more. I'm not a big fan of using one forward but doing that usually keeps the game close.

The game will be shown tape-delayed on GALA tonight at 8.

I really, really try to support the Burn but a couple of things make it hard...

What makes it hard for me is that its pretty dull... I think MLS is alot like dump and chase hockey. Of course, some futbol is better than no futbol; On the other hand no futbol is as good as Mean Green Football.

I love the Premiership. With Fox Sports World there are plenty of games on. Started following Newcastle United.

Blackburn!

He's Blue,

He's White,

He's F*cking Dynamite,

David Dunn, David Dunn!!!

It's a tough league with not a lot of flash like the Brazilian or Mexican leagues but it's still the league I follow the most.

English Premiership = Just Win Baby

German= Just win, and make it look robotic

Mexican = Just win, and make it look good

Brazilian = Just make it look realy really good

Italian = Just make sure you supermodel GF looks really really good

Needless to say, I'm a huge fan of the National team.

I cheer USA, and the Tricolores when they arent playing us, and anyone who is playing France. Oh, and Nigeria, since they are the Green Eagles.

Ahhhh talking futbol, almost as good as talking football.

Obviously I want Friedel and Keller to do good, but Newcastle is my team.

The songs in England are the best (sung to Yellow Submarine)

Peter Reid's got a f%ckin monkey heed,

a f%ckin monkey heed,

a f%ckin monkey heed.

Man those fans are brutal.

Your description of the leagues is right on. Now you should rate them in "best flop" order. Probably either the Brazilians or Italians are #1.

I'm partial to the Irish and Sweden myself, but all of the African teams are fun to watch.

Don't like the French, Italians, or Argentina.