New Ball Is Life Video

All About UNT

All of these players are special, but you could tell Tony was much better than the others in the video. The only others I thought had the same superiority feel in the video were Perry Jones (Baylor) and the young man that signed with Kansas, or Kansas State. You could tell Chris Jones and J. Williams has the "air" about them also, but every time I look at Tony Mitchel everything flows. Tony just looks like he's on auto pilot and he's so good he doesn't even have to work at it.

I didn't notice the other UNT players in the video.

could be wrong, but right there at the beginning of the introduction of Jordan Williams, looks like I see Alzee and Jacob. somebody please confirm, or deny that.

also, pretty impressive to see THAT many UNT players on there. just shows how much we've come up. and Jarion Henry was on there, too. we were close to signing him as well. that off the backboard alley-oop to J-Will can't help but make you wonder what kind of magic they would've cooked up if they were both in Mean Green this year.

anyways, GREAT video.

GMG

*side note. Anybody know about that Jerran Young guy from McClennan CC every needing an NCAA school to go to? I know of a pretty good one in Denton, Texas.

**edit that, he's a verbal to Nebraska.

Edited by izembower

could be wrong, but right there at the beginning of the introduction of Jordan Williams, looks like I see Alzee and Jacob. somebody please confirm, or deny that.

also, pretty impressive to see THAT many UNT players on there. just shows how much we've come up. and Jarion Henry was on there, too. we were close to signing him as well. that off the backboard alley-oop to J-Will can't help but make you wonder what kind of magic they would've cooked up if they were both in Mean Green this year.

anyways, GREAT video.

GMG

*side note. Anybody know about that Jerran Young guy from McClennan CC every needing an NCAA school to go to? I know of a pretty good one in Denton, Texas.

**edit that, he's a verbal to Nebraska.

Honestly I could pass on the Jarion Henry action.... kid had a bunch of growing up to do from what everyone was saying. After his qual issues at UNM he took off to La Jolla Prep and just signed to OU.