Thank You, MG Club Members

Mean Green 93-98

For a variety of reasons, some of you are not members of the Mean Green Club. Some staff member was thought to be rude, or someone didn't return a phone call, or one of us didn't get a premium parking spot. there are lots of reasons not to support North Texas Athletics.

After watching this video, I don't understand any of those reasons. Their job is to run or catch or throw. Our job is to pay the freight. To provide money so that those athletes can represent us, the university of North Texas as well as they can. Our job is just as important and we don't have to sweat to do our job.

I'd like to say, on behalf of all the members of the Mean Green Club, "Don't mention it. We're glad to do it."

I just hope that some more of us will step up to the plate, or the line, or the tee and do our part as supporters of the University of North Texas. We need each other more now than ever.

GO MEAN GREEN

• Upvote 2

Great stuff. Have not seen that as yet. Will it be sent to all Mean green Club members? I certainly hope so as it is well done and makes a nice "thank you" message for all those who have joined the Mean green Club in support of student athletes at UNT.

On that note....let me invite YOU to a Mean Green Club Happy Hour that my wife and I are co-sponsoring with the Mean green Club on THURSDAY, DEC. 15th from 6-8PM at Metzler's BBQ on Londonderry Lane in Denton. UNT coaches will be on hand to discuss their programs and to meet with Mean green fans. In addition members of the Mean green Club staff will be on hand to help answer any questions you might have, accept new memberships and renewals and to help everyone have a great evening. Appetizers will be provided and beverages will be available for purchase. There is no admission charge and you DO NOT have to be a current member of the Mean green Club to attend.

Just RSVP to Kenda Talkin with the Mean Green Club at kendra.talkin@unt.edu and you will be all set.

We'd love to see you there and to have you be part of this Mean green Club event.

If only we had 5,000 more Kram1's! Thanks for all the effort you put into promoting the mean green. You may yet get me into the mean green club sir. This sounds like a fun event, I'm going to inquire with my scheduling assistant (my wife :rolleyes: ) to see if we can clear the scheudle for this.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

If only we had 5,000 more Kram1's! Thanks for all the effort you put into promoting the mean green. You may yet get me into the mean green club sir. This sounds like a fun event, I'm going to inquire with my scheduling assistant (my wife :rolleyes: ) to see if we can clear the scheudle for this.

Stan...thanks for the kind words. I do hope you will be able to attend on the 15th...if so, please make yourself known to me. I'd love to meet you and perhaps twist your arm a bit more regarding the Mean Green Club. Not too hard....just enough to get some additional info in your hands. Appreciate your support for the Mean Green.

And, BTW, there are plenty of "KRAM1's" out there...and many of them do a lot more than I could ever do in support of the Mean green and UNT...I just do what I can and I have a ton of fun doing it!