If you haven't heard, the Rice Owls defeated the tu shortwhorns Wednesday in the CWS semis. I don't know about you, but I'm always happy to see the failure of one of those sorry sob money whore schools. I never realized just how much I hate them until just recently, but now I am full fledged anti bcs.

If anyone did watch it, did you notice how many of the tu kids on the team had that country boy redneck look?

Also, I got sick and tired of those horny camera men panning in on the hot tu girls every five minutes. I agree they have some attractive girls, but come on, try taking a cold shower every once in a while.

lovely. I was at the horse races and they showed it on the jumbotron. My stepdad the UT Tyler grad was actually inside making a wager during the short time they had it on the screen. I didn't think to tell him, so when we got home he sat on the couch saying "I wonder how the Horns did?". My reply was casually "oh they lost" followed by a shocked look on his face. smile.gif

its funny because my whole life i was taught to hate A$M, but ironically i hate TU more.

I was pulling for CSF also. I couldn't believe Stanford's comeback, especially the home run in extra innings. The CWS has provided us with some great games this week.

I just don't see Stanford winning it all unless Rice's pitching falls apart. They must have one of the deepest pitching staffs in America, including the Major Leagues. I know one specific team that resides in Arlington, TX that would be willing to take on a few of their pitchers.

I know one specific team that resides in Arlington, TX that would be willing to take on a few of their pitchers.

Good call.

The Rangers drafted pitchers that ended up in the WS with 3 of thier first four picks...Vincent Sinisi of Rice in the second round, John Hudgins of Stanford in the third round, and Wes Littleton of Cal State Fullerton in the fourth round.