Sam Houston State (12/10/11)

GreenBat

I'll definitely be at the game, but tailgating for a basketball would be a first. How does that even work? Just like football? I'll blame being a girl for asking silly questions. :)

You show up early, you sit in the parking lot, you cook/eat, and most people drink.

It's like football tailgating, but colder and lonelier.

I can't make this game (the family will, but I am out of town), but since we are talking tailgating, what about tailgating Tony Mitchell Day?

We toil not on the Sabbath, heathen! :devil:

Also... Cold. And if there's any sort of delay on paperwork and he isn't cleared until the 20th... It'll be a shivering, angry, bitter bunch of people hanging around that parking lot.

We toil not on the Sabbath, heathen! :devil:

Also... Cold. And if there's any sort of delay on paperwork and he isn't cleared until the 20th... It'll be a shivering, angry, bitter bunch of people hanging around that parking lot.

Yes, but properly equiped with beverages (beer, Mean Green Cool-Aid, and hot chocolate for the kids) and food...

Anyways, if people decide to tailgate that game I would be down for going, and bringing some bacon wrapped duck (and dove if I have any left) to toss on a grill with maybe some brats and burgers.

If this happens, I will now blame you completely.

You will be the UNTFlyer of North Texas Basketball.