UTA Prediction Thread

izembower

I know I'm late, but I'm a busy Pre-Med student and I just started my new job at PointBank. Been swamped! Anyways, better late than never!

Today, Tuesday, November 22, 2011, the Mean Green Extreme take on the UT-Arlington Mavericks/Blazers at Texas Hall in Arlington, Texas at 7:00 P.M. Our Mean Green are coming off a loss against the Red Raider in what was a growing experience for many of our young players, including Chris Jones who erupted with 31 points. CJ was acknowledged nationally for his performance by Fran Fraschilla. UT-Arlington is 2-0 with wins over East Texas Baptist University 99-64 and Louisiana Tech 68-61, both of which were at home in Arlington. UT-Arlington has 5 of 6 returning starters from last year when UNT beat them in a nail-biter. This will be a good test for our young bucks!

LET'S HEAR EM'!

Win by 5

Most points: Chris Jones

Pick to Click (P2C): Chris Jones

Biggest play: Foul and one by Kedrick Hogans

GMG! Beat the (UTA) Mavericks!

Edited by izembower