UT - Arlington (11/22/11)

Did you guys not see the Tech game? We have no one who can hit an open shot. It's going to be a long season. They'll be much better by the end of the year when they learn how to get easier shots.

So our recruits, many of them highly regarded, suddenly lost the ability to make an open shot when they entered D1? That doesn't makes sense.

Burn the effing tape.

Disagree. I don't have all the numbers, but this in-coming class has to have at least a .850 winning percentage over their last 2 years of high school...they don't know adversity...they don't know the feeling of what it's like being on the other side of some of those routs I remember being posted by Centennial and Kimball.

If they don't have the sack to handle this, pack up now...don't need ya.

Disagree. I don't have all the numbers, but this in-coming class has to have at least a .850 winning percentage over their last 2 years of high school...they don't know adversity...they don't know the feeling of what it's like being on the other side of some of those routs I remember being posted by Centennial and Kimball.

There's two schools on this. I heard Bob Knight the other day saying he would never show the tape after his teams were de-pantsed like this. Then there's Krzyzewski who famously said after Duke got killed by Virginia in the ACC Tournament early in his career - "Here's to never forgetting tonight."

Edited by CMJ

I think Chris Jones' team was down by 20 at the half in the state championship and he brought them back to take the lead.

There's two schools on this. I heard Bob Knight the other day saying he would never show the tape after his teams were de-pantsed like this. Then there's Krzyzewski who famously said after Duke got killed by Virginia in the ACC Tournament early in his career - "Here's to never forgetting tonight."

I think this team needed something like this. Mind you, I never expected in on this scale...to the point I can't bare to flip it back over to the game. Magnolia Electric Co on the iTunes while I do Thanksgiving prep (and salve drinking). Call me if things improve

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1