Texas Tech (11/16/11)

CMJ

It's a busy week in Hollywood, and it looks like i am gonna have to cut out before the game is over (probably about 6:30 California time/8:30 Central), so if anyone who has my number can text me the final score, I'd appreciate it.

I'll be here till then to provide updates/record for posterity.

It's a busy week in Hollywood, and it looks like i am gonna have to cut out before the game is over (probably about 6:30 California time/8:30 Central), so if anyone who has my number can text me the final score, I'd appreciate it.

I'll be here till then to provide updates/record for posterity.

You shooting Harry Potter 8?

• Upvote 1

How does Texas Tech look this year?

Very young. The biggest difference between last season and this one is all about teamwork. Last season it seemed everytime a couple Red Raiders had the ball they'd drive to the hoop and NEVER pass the ball. After watching TTU defeat the Mean Green's conference-mate Troy, this squad plays well together (compared to the past seasons under Pat Knight). Billy Clyde Gillispie had to scramble to get recruits for his system, but after a few seasons the team that shows up tonight won't look like future squads.

I like the Mean Green's chances in this game but if TTU pulls the upset on a NCAA tourney type team, it'll show just how good BCG can turn around the Red Raider program.

Don't forget this game is a Texas Tech Sports Network broadcast on Fox Sports Southwest

Go Mean Green!