Texas Tech (11/16/11)

CMJ

With under 36 hours to go - decided it was time to start the game thread. Unfortunately, I may not be able to listen to much of it on Wednesday, but things may change.

Anyways, have at it fellas.

So, you are telling me we have a men's basketball team? And they play Texas Tech in Lubbock Wednesday(tomorrow?).

And we had the 30th ranked recruiting class in the country + Roger Franklin(4* xfer) + Tony Mitchell(5* xfer starting in December?)

Wow... I wonder if we should all pay attention...

So, there is a watching party at Buffalo Wild Wings in McKinney, TX where they have drink specials...and well, wings? I think those drink specials are for beer... could this be?

I don't know if we'll win since our team is pretty young...but, watching them against an NAIA team, they looked raw but talented... Not sure what you can take out of the opener... probably nothing. Can't wait to see them take on the Tech'sters. Go Mean Green

Edited by SHOSS
  • Upvote 2

So, you are telling me we have a men's basketball team? And they play Texas Tech in Lubbock Wednesday(tomorrow?).

And we had the 30th ranked recruiting class in the country + Roger Franklin(4* xfer) + Tony Mitchell(5* xfer starting in December?)

So, there is a watching party at Buffalo Wild Wings in McKinney, TX where they have drink specials...and well, wings? I think those drink specials are for beer... could this be?

lightbulb.jpg

Edited by CMJ

I don't know if we'll win since our team is pretty young...but, watching them against an NAIA team, they looked raw but talented... Not sure what you can take out of the opener... probably nothing. Can't wait to see them take on the Tech'sters. Go Mean Green

No one told me any of this.

• Upvote 2

Very young, and very beatable... unfortunately, we look the same.

I don't see a blowout either way though. I think this one could come down to a free throw contest after a pretty high scoring affair. Let's just hope we hit ours and they miss theirs.

Definitely a battle of recruiting classes.

I think ours is better, but, then again, I'm partial...