St. Gregory's Predictions

izembower

The Journey to the Tourney starts Friday, 7:00 P.M, at the Super Pit as the Mean Green Dream Team host the St. Gregory Cavaliers (1-1, 0-0), an NAIA member of the Sooner Athletic Conference. After the first showing on Wednesday in their exhibition against Oklahoma City Stars, a 67-54 win, the Mean Green revealed their incredible athleticism and ability as well as some areas of improvements. Offensively it's apparent we have the talent to score, but our defense needs to get better. My opinion is some of the youth on the team doesn't quite grasp the importance of defense, and how different the game speed is than that of high school. However, I believe that Coach Jones will make sure they're ready for St. Gregory's.

And do NOT forget, Roger Franklin will be in the lineup!!

That being said, let's hear YOUR predictions for the game on Friday against the Cavaliers of St. Gregory!

- Win by 13

- Standout Player: Roger Franklin

- Pick to Click (P2C): Chris Jones

- Most Points: Jacob Holmen

- Big Shot/Dunk: Missed 3-Pointer, Put back by Alonzo Edwards

GMG! Beat St. Greg's!

Edited by izembower
  • Upvote 2
  • Downvote 2

If we don't win by 41, JJ should be fired at mid-court following the game and defrocked of his stylish tie.

I miss actually being worried about running out of +1s. Thanks, basketball season!

• Upvote 3
  • Downvote 2