2 Club Level tickets for Middle Tenn

greenjoe

I'd like to take the Rector (Minister) of my Church to the Middle Tennessee game. But I don't want to move from my Club seat or pay $75 ea to get him and his wife into the Club Level. If anyone knows they aren't using their Club seat for the Middle Tennessee game, I will see that they are used. GREENJOE

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

few

I'd like to take the Rector (Minister) of my Church to the Middle Tennessee game. But I don't want to move from my Club seat or pay $75 ea to get him and his wife into the Club Level. If anyone knows they aren't using their Club seat for the Middle Tennessee game, I will see that they are used. GREENJOE

your prayers are answered. my grandson is playing basketball saturday afternoon,so we are going to Sam Houston/UNT basketball game saturday night. as a result, i have 2 club seat tickets plus #8 parking pass available at no charge. i live in Frisco off El Dorado and N.Dallas tollway.call me tomorrow so we can arrange to meet. i am retired, taking a few days off from golf both Friday and Saturday, so am flexible regarding meeting.enjoy, ward white

• Upvote 2

few

your prayers are answered. my grandson is playing basketball saturday afternoon,so we are going to Sam Houston/UNT basketball game saturday night. as a result, i have 2 club seat tickets plus #8 parking pass available at no charge. i live in Frisco off El Dorado and N.Dallas tollway.call me tomorrow so we can arrange to meet. i am retired, taking a few days off from golf both Friday and Saturday, so am flexiable regarding meeting.enjoy, ward white

A class act you are Ward! I removed the phone numbers to protect you from spam. Please PM Joe or vice versa. GMG!

few

your prayers are answered. my grandson is playing basketball saturday afternoon. as a result, i have 2 club seat tickets plus #8 parking pass available at no charge. i live in Frisco off El Dorado and N.Dallas tollway.email me tomorrow @wardly1943@gmail.com so we can arrange to meet. i am retired, taking a few days off from golf both Friday and Saturday, so am flexible regarding meeting.enjoy, ward white

A class act you are Ward! I removed the phone numbers to protect you from spam. Please PM Joe or vice versa. GMG!

harry, i tried to PM Joe but he is not accepting. i posted my e/mail adress. thanks for your concerns regarding spam. we used to fry it for sandwiches when i was a kid.

few

your prayers are answered. my grandson is playing basketball saturday afternoon,so we are going to Sam Houston/UNT basketball game saturday night. as a result, i have 2 club seat tickets plus #8 parking pass available at no charge. i live in Frisco off El Dorado and N.Dallas tollway.call me tomorrow so we can arrange to meet. i am retired, taking a few days off from golf both Friday and Saturday, so am flexible regarding meeting.enjoy, ward white

Just an FYI - You can Transfer single game season tickets via the UNT Ticket site and print them out from your computer. Not sure if Parking passes are included (Think Not). Just wanted to let folks know this is an option instead of trying to hook up for a ticket exchange.