North Texas vs. Texas Tech Watching

UNT 90 Grad

I wonder if there will be any buses for the Texas or Texas Tech games this year for students.

Good question...why not ask the AD or Student Services? Not too early to start rallying the troops.

Good question...why not ask the AD or Student Services? Not too early to start rallying the troops.

I actually emailed them after I posted this haha. The Facebook event for the Texas game mentioned the possibility of a bus or two. Hopefully I'll get an answer later today and there will be buses, but I just wondered if anyone here knew anything!

What does that mean? Does that mean we can pay for it? Does that mean we need a college hoops package?

Or should I just plan on watching it on ESPN3

Sorry. At the time I posted that from my phone I knew I'd seen it come up on a search for "NORTH TEXAS", but I wasn't at home and didn't have access to look up a channel. Since then I checked and it is showing on Fox Sports Southwest. I don't think you can pay-per-view that channel. I'm pretty sure you have to already have it as part of your package.

I got an answer today.

"We're in the works to set something up for the UT game. I'll be sure to let you know the details!"

I'll report back as soon as I get any new information!

Sorry. At the time I posted that from my phone I knew I'd seen it come up on a search for "NORTH TEXAS", but I wasn't at home and didn't have access to look up a channel. Since then I checked and it is showing on Fox Sports Southwest. I don't think you can pay-per-view that channel. I'm pretty sure you have to already have it as part of your package.

Sweetness. I have FSSW! That's like a real network. Did we ever get any of our other Big XII games on FSSW? This is the first time I've gotten involved in watching road games.