OCU Predictions

izembower

They do look like a young team at times...but have flashes of greatness... they will have much to work on after this game, but there is some great, young talent on the floor. Jordon Williams has been very quiet...almost non-existant. I look forward to him making his presence known in the 2nd half.

Saw the last couple minutes. Chris Jones is about as fluid as I've seen since Chris Davis roamed The Pit.

I recognized Jordan on a couple plays; he looked like he was trying too hard? Good defensive effort, though.

Robertson has a pretty release, especially for a big man. Am I off base there?

Sounds like Trey made good use of his time.

Niko looked really good, actually; consistent with the text I got from someone who was there.

Offense needs an identity. Please. Our depth and athleticism allows us to not panic about the offense, right? I mean those - coupled with effort - can be huge on the defensive end.

Edited by greenminer

My observations from the game:

1) We have some pretty good raw young talent even without Franklin and Mitchell. (Granted it was against an inferior opponent)

2) Chris Jones is the real deal.

3) Not only did Niko play well but he did some trash talking. (Not sure what language)

4) By the time Mitchell is eligible and assuming Franklin becomes eligible this will be a very good team. That being said I think it will take some time to get some of the mistakes out of their system.

5) Looks like we wore the old unis since it was an exhibition. I say that because they looked the exact same and didn't have names on the back.

I know those were pretty generic and not anything new really but I just figured I'd share... Oh and what I really took away from the game was that we're due for a road win at Troy on Saturday. (Wrong forum for that but I had to add it)